Rhyce Shaw had Chronic Fatigue Syndrome!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Coin_Toss

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 2, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
MM announced tonight on "White Line Fever" that Rhyce Shaw had Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. Rhyce was spewing, and felt weak after training and each match he played.

I never knew this before tonight.. :eek:

Is this why Rhyce was playing ******** footy up to this year?

thats sad, i have a friend who has that and it can really devastate there performance in many things

jabso said:
Im not sure if it was "Chronic" Fatigue syndrome he just said "a fatigue syndrome" which was probably an effect of his glandular fever or whatever he had.
But if he did have CFS we should pump him full of roids and stick him in the sqaure for the next 15 years.
Mate surely you have more class than that? :confused:

Collingwood?
Class?

well anyway i though Shaw played brilliant today and thought he should have got the Anzac day medal

jabso said:
Im not sure if it was "Chronic" Fatigue syndrome he just said "a fatigue syndrome" which was probably an effect of his glandular fever or whatever he had.
But if he did have CFS we should pump him full of roids and stick him in the sqaure for the next 15 years.

yes it was for sure chronic fatigue i remember it came out years ago when he had it, it was jsut after lynch started to slowly get around it.

Spitty said:
Collingwood?
Class?

well anyway i though Shaw played brilliant today and thought he should have got the Anzac day medal

so did i, what was it like 28 touches to 3/4 time! Not to many clangers yesterday either.

Not too many clangers...except that beauty when we needed a goal and he streamed through the middle with the ball, found himself in heaps of space and under little pressure and kicked the ball out on the full.

Sorry, I need to see a little more from Shaw yet.

Shaw and young T.Cloke are the only blokes who can hold there head high after yesterday's pathetic performance against the scum.

Spitty said:
Collingwood?
Class?

Even though Shaw racked up more stats, Lovett blew the game apart when it needed to be won.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MACDAICOS said:
Shaw and young T.Cloke are the only blokes who can hold there head high after yesterday's pathetic performance against the scum.

They played Essendon, not Cardiff !!!

He had 12 touches in 49 minutes and did some great things.
He might not be able to hold his head high but it is a small postivie that he is coming along alright.
BTW I think our list is better than last because of these 3 players: Rusling, Iacobucci and T.Cloke, these guys will be great players. Although the likes of Lockyer and Woewodin have dropped by the wayside.

I would also like to kinda explain my shot on Lynch. It was a bit of a classless joke at a serious illness and I in no way think Lynch is a drug cheat.

Still doesn't play out matches, but he is somebody you can expect to have a rest after his work rate is very good. Each time Lovett got it, he was the only one chasing who put in the full effort...which caused Lovett to miss goal of the year.

I knew Shaw had some syndrome or some disorter of some kind early in his career, but i couldn't remember. Gary or Dermott also said he wayed 45kg at only 15 yrs of age :eek: , i was doubel that :rolleyes: :D

They have recognised his improvement, and we can see that the MVP votes are showing he is getting more respect from Collingwood fans aswell. He got robbed of a few votes this year IMO, but he is showing how much of a good player he is.

As for Lovett...He got 5 votes in my Player of the Year. He stood out, and well, stood out. Hird got 4 votes ahead of Shaw who finished with 3.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back