Bumped Richard Stremski's "Kill for Collingwood"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saintly Viewed

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Collingwood
I don't disagree, but since estate means a person's disposable assets less liabilities it is generally used to refer to a person either deceased or bankrupt.
That is pretty much it; I was actually going to mention bankruptcy but went the shorter post.

Very good book. In my view, the best I’ve read on a sports club actually. Well written. Good research.
Pity it’s never been extended to today’s time; maybe when we win this year the lot, it would be an ideal time to update.

TKiL

Club Legend
AFL Club
Collingwood
Searched for it on Amazon (Kindle) site - not there

this is though - sounds enticing.. :)

The Girls of Collingwood's - Book One: school tales of discipline & corporal punishment

1546663296224.png

PS - I believe the "Kill for Collingwood" comes from the slaughtering butchers back in the day

here's hoping we slaughter a few teams this year

AFL Club
Collingwood
That is pretty much it; I was actually going to mention bankruptcy but went the shorter post.

Very good book. In my view, the best I’ve read on a sports club actually. Well written. Good research.
Pity it’s never been extended to today’s time; maybe when we win this year the lot, it would be an ideal time to update.
Thank you, but the time for an update was in 2010-11.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apples

Team Captain
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
Welcome aboard Richard. How's your relationship/involvement with the club these days?
I attended a function last year at the Holden Centre to Celebrate the 58 Premiership. It was really entertaining. I reckon a Kill For Collingwood night would be an enormous hit.

Top Bottom