Richardson, and Bown

Remove this Banner Ad

Garth

Debutant
Jan 14, 2001
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
1. Bown. I'll admit I didn't know much about him before he played this weekend, but I was quite impressed by what I saw. It seems like he could take over the sort of role that Robran plays now, a sort of utility tall who is pretty athletic and can ruck a bit if necessary (he plays as a forward at the Redlegs doesn't he?).

I thought he did a great job on Croad (and whoever else he was on, can't recall), especially given it was his first game.

2. Richardson. He kicked 12 for Westies this weekend, so will he finally get his first AFL game? If not one wonders what he would have to do :)
I was thinking for our forward structure it might be a good idea to maybe have Richo and Hewitt (2 talls) around the top of the goalsquare, and have Beinke or Robran across half forward, with a couple of smalls running on to them (Vardy when hes fit, and Welsh/Bode/Ladhams as the other(s)).

Thoughts?

BTW QT how you get that crows picture under your name?

Garth

Yea Bown seems like a good player. Strong mark, had a very good game yesterday.

For the pic, goto
USER CP
then edit options
then some thing called AVATAR

;)

CARN THE CROWS!!

Hi guys

This new forum is taking a bit of getting used to. I thought I'd have a little picture by name too, but when I checked it out there were no avatars listed. Did you guys use your own?:confused:

I figured it out. Thanks for your help. But my little picture looks a bit immature for a "Senior" member, so I'll have to think up something more sophisticated!!:)

Crow54, you need to make your own piccie, needs to be 50x50 pixels, and fairly small size wise.

and WCE2000, I reckon the SANFL is the strongest its been since the Crows joined the AFL (still certainly the 2nd best league in Australia). As for Richardson, at SANFL level hes pretty damn good, but its yet to be seen how he does in the big league. I hope he's as succesful for us as Wilson has been for you.

Garth

Remove this Banner Ad

Back