Richmond’s next senior coach pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
everyone knows on this board we need the stench of hardwick gone and i think the club realises that as well clean slate for new coach and no player is a walk up start excluding dusty :)
we're gonna melt hard by round 3

everyone knows on this board we need the stench of hardwick gone and i think the club realises that as well clean slate for new coach and no player is a walk up start excluding dusty :)

For everything that has been delivered to you over his tenure, that's where you land.

Pathetic.

Ok

Could someone please delete my account as I'm not technically savy I made a promise and I will keep it

Thank you for yiur time

See you all around the footy next year

You all have phone number call me and we can have beer

Go tiges and welcome adem

Ok

Could someone please delete my account as I'm not technically savy I made a promise and I will keep it

Thank you for yiur time

See you all around the footy next year

You all have phone number call me and we can have beer

Go tiges and welcome adem

Get Out Theatre GIF by Tony Awards

For everything that has been delivered to you over his tenure, that's where you land.

Pathetic.
ha ha ha so you happy the way he walked out on the club because of being burnt out then couple months later fold coast coach mini was a disciple of hardwick we need no links to hardwick to move on as a club mini kept playing his favourites and only played the young ones when we were no chance of finals to me he shot himself in the foot not playing the young ones earlier

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back