• Andrew McQualter

Votes: 87 37.8%
  • Adem Yze

Votes: 146 63.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given the camping out of the media the last day or so, strange that there isn’t 1 shred of footage of Mini.

If I had to guess, Yze was asked back to re-present yesterday with Cotchin and Buckley invited by the sub-committee to provide them with a player and coaches perspective (which there is none of on the sub-committee).

I’d take it he has been successful, perhaps some final insight the committee want before providing their recommendation to the Board.

If it were another round of interviews, we would’ve seen footage of Mini.
Thats how i see it as well.

I'm not too concerned who coaches us TBH, I'd really prefer Yze as he is coming from outside the club where Mini has been here for 10 years. My concern however is where the club sees our list at. Obviously from what we have heard, Newman thought we needed to rebuild and hence why he is no longer part of the process.
I get it, we don't want to hit rock bottom as there are no guarantees that path brings success and to waste 5-6 years trying to rebuild and then not have it work is just wasted years.

However, we do need to inject youth into the side, we need to improve the skill level and composure of our younger players, we do need to experiment with a few of our players who have been pigeonholed into a particular position. Is it possible to do this but also remain competitive? Obviously, the club thinks so and so does Yze & Mini, otherwise they would be where Newman finds himself right now.
If the club remains competitive and is able to inject some youth at the same time, then I'll cop that but if we continue to use the same older players as we are now, same type of structure just to remain competitive then it's a No from me. I'd love to know what each coach has presented as their vision and if say Mini gets the role and we continue with the same list & style as in 2023 then I will be quite annoyed that the club thought this was the way to go.
Where did you hear that Newman thinks we need to rebuild. Provide your source. Random comments here don't count. So much dumb comments here I swear

Given the camping out of the media the last day or so, strange that there isn’t 1 shred of footage of Mini.

If I had to guess, Yze was asked back to re-present yesterday with Cotchin and Buckley invited by the sub-committee to provide them with a player and coaches perspective (which there is none of on the sub-committee).

I’d take it he has been successful, perhaps some final insight the committee want before providing their recommendation to the Board.

If it were another round of interviews, we would’ve seen footage of Mini.

Mini mouse is pretty sneaky though. These 3 "ladies" were spotted getting dropped off at the Punt Rd carpark. Sounded like one of em swore with a lisp when a laptop fell from under his Petticoat. Damien Parrot then helped the damsel in distress and was observed slipping his business card into the ladies rather large hand.... They then left 3 hours later and were picked up by none other than Ross Lyon 🤔🤔🤔🤔 could just be a coincidence? Maybe Ian Stewart was at the club too?

images - 2023-09-20T153245.566.jpeg

download (39).jpeg images - 2023-09-20T153341.330.jpeg

Where did you hear that Newman thinks we need to rebuild. Provide your source. Random comments here don't count. So much dumb comments here I swear

I never reveal my sources

No Way Reaction GIF

You wrote an essay over a post that was taking the piss. Are you okay mate ?

Dude - the post is relevant because Mini and Yze are the final 2. You do realise that right? It doesn';t matter if someone writes something in jest - when the actual situation is exactly that.

Plus 383 words is not an essay. Its a couple of paragraphs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When Dimma was selected by us..who was he competing against at the time? I certainly don't remember it ever being like this. I think it was maybe Brad Scott? But there didn't seem to be many reports at all, and it just got announced.
Hinkley was r/up and it was close , I spoke with emmet dunne not long after , they went with Dimma coz he had some #%#% in him. , not sure thats any longer in the scope

Keeping a coach whos been heavily involved for the last 3 seasons where we have been sh!t at our own master gameplan is a bigger risk, what would drastically change with Mini???! That sounds silly
Look change the coach...make the break...a break with the assistant coaches...GF experienced players...recruitment strategies...game plans...delist players...rebuild...that all takes time...not just a couple of games...but Seasons! And then it all may not be successful...
Are you prepared to take both the risk and wait?!?

Or for that matter the Doggies and/or their IP/strategies after their 2016 GF win...
Well...we did. Hardwick is on record saying exactly that. We took what the dogs did and tinkered a little to make it our own.

The only issue I have is Buckley, he still loves the Pies any chance he runs back to them with secrets from Yze's meeting? Hopefully the 2nd meeting did have anything to do with game plans and information that blew them away the 1st time.
If you’re saying he has no integrity, you’d be very wrong. He has been asked for input to the process they’ve been following and he’d be well aware it’s a confidential thing. No way he blabs anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back