• Andrew McQualter

Votes: 87 37.8%
  • Adem Yze

Votes: 146 63.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A troll says that the players and coaches are voting today and you fall for it, then carry on about how it will destroy the club, followed by a scatter gun whinge about practically everything else that's happened between 2017-2023.

You're not Veruca Salt, you're Chicken Little.

View attachment 1808656
Just needs any excuse to put the hat on.

even just someone in to fix our midfield at centre bounces specifically and we will win the flag in 2024

Honestly not expecting much performance wise next year, quite a few teams outside the 8 on the up.

Just wanna see that hunger and drive back, and kids taking their game to another level.

rubbish comment...yze has been at dees....fritch is a goal hungry hog, may punch ups, melcksham no one likes, grundy balls up, goodwin and oliver likely drug users, court cases with ex presidents, undisplined and choking players in finals, selectors pick scache picked as sub and not played, supporters are 2 faced snobs naaaaaaah give me our culcha, behaviour and togetherness any day champ.

Yze was an assistant coach at the Demon's, not the head coach. It's not really "on him" if the standards have dropped.

End of the day, i care about the problems at my club, not his old club. Mini had over half a season to wow me and didn't really. Looked like a K-Mart version of Dimma & tbh, i don't even want the real Dimma at our club anymore, let alone a cheap imitation - which is, unfortunately, how Mini chose to present himself as our caretaker.

No fresh ideas. No massive leap in expectations. Played older players over youth and still failed. What is left other than "consistency" is the selling point on Mini?

I've been pretty honest as well, if you asked me at the start of the season who i wanted to coach Richmond, neither Yze or Mini would have even entered my thoughts. But, we can only choose from what we can. Yze = something new Mini = same as before. I want/need change desperately as the past 3 seasons have been amongst the most unenjoyable i can recall. Just did not dig the vibe of the club, has stunk like a boys club since 2020 when the club literally covered up Dimma cheating on his wife in a work hub. Mini was there and drank the kool-aid - have no interest being lead by a company simp

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A troll says that the players and coaches are voting today and you fall for it, then carry on about how it will destroy the club, followed by a scatter gun whinge about practically everything else that's happened between 2017-2023.

You're not Veruca Salt, you're Chicken Little.

View attachment 1808656
How do i like a post 100 times

Can you keep posting this again and again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back