Votes: 87 37.8%
  • Adem Yze

Votes: 146 63.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Only 7 years too late…

If only we listened to this guy all those years ago…

IMG_2287.jpeg

IMG_2288.jpeg

mr bean lol GIF by britbox

Justin Lep as the next senior coach.
He helped develop the forward chaos or surge theory.
A triple premiership assistant coach at Tigerland.
Has player experience too.
Experience in six flags.
Yes if we can't find someone new and refreshing.

Could Jaymie Graham be an option. Highly rated, coached at West Coast, now at Freo and has coached in the WAFL.

Seeing Dimma leave is odd, Its left me an odd sort of mourning state. Anyway footy moves on pretty quick so thought I’d do a poll/thread to gauge the feeling on who you would want as Dimmas successor. I think we should get Leppa it’d be a soft landing considering he already has relationships at the club, and I can’t see us fundamentally changing the Richmond style, considering it’s the basis on which we draft and recruit. I know Leppa has had concerns about going back into senior coaching but we are a stable environment and I reckon his concerns would be alleviated pretty quick.

Edit: Eade, Malthouse and Sheedy are in the poll for a bit of fun, not as genuine candidates

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So many amazing options I'd go with a young coach who is willing to take a few hits and grow with the young players

Yze is highly rated
Jaymie grahame
Cory enright
Blake carracella
Hayden skip worth the real mastermind at Collingwood

If we wanted am older bloke with experience let's look outside the afl
Andy Collins what a record
Mick mcgune probably best coach to never get an afl shot superstar

I think Hinkley. Port treat him woefully. Keep dangling his job but reality is he is an excellent coach of a small club. Surely the prospect of stability, a president that does not shoot their mouth off, the resources and profile of Richmond would be irresistible. Otherwise maybe Grigg. Typically don’t like the idea of a “favourite son” returning but all reports are he is a smart, motivated guy.

Of the untried:
Grigga(Top of my list but i think 2yrs too early)
Josh Carr(Port)
Adam Yze.

Seasoned:
Hinkley-Think he suits us and we suit him.
Leppa-Minor concern with his record at senior level but knows the club.

Ashley Hansen. I've been told he's one of the smartest footy minds going around. Took over from Voss last year when he had COVID and coached the Blues to a major upset win over the Doggies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back