• Andrew McQualter

Votes: 87 37.8%
  • Adem Yze

Votes: 146 63.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My concern with that is that they are too familiar with the place. We need fresh ideas or we will stagnate. The 2017 ideas won't work so well for 2023.
100%, need fresh ideas around the place.

Imagine the biggest sporting club in the country selecting the first ever indigenous head coach.

Could you imagine being put forward as Australian sports leading voice of indigenous progressiveness.

Timing is appropriate.

Indigenous talent would love to play under an indigenous led football club.

Can’t remember her name but didn’t one of the high profile AFLW coaches get very close to one of the high profile jobs that were open last year?

As long as the process is robust and we pick the right person for the job I don’t care who they are
Wasn’t it Daisy?

Imagine the biggest sporting club in the country selecting the first ever indigenous head coach.

Could you imagine being put forward as Australian sports leading voice of indigenous progressiveness.

Timing is appropriate.

Indigenous talent would love to play under an indigenous led football club.
yeah but who is there

You basically need to be a sports psychologist, and the assitants can do the football coaching. You don't neccessarily need to even be an ex-player.
That’s my point.

But the sad reality is that the same people with the same old viewpoints and the same old agendas and narrowmindedness will be selecting this clubs coach.

Yeah he's missed a few - not sure how many though? Lost out to McCrae, Kingsley and Scott that i'm aware of

edit: and probably carlton, but in fairness being rejected by the blues is probably a sign you're the next star coach
Dimma applied for a few senior coaching gigs before Richmond appointed him.

Wasn’t it Daisy?
Might of been
Can’t quite remember and I don’t take a massive amount of notice what oppo clubs do

Either way just get the right person for the job don’t care who they are

Didn’t he get rejected by the Druggies over a computer malfunction?
wouldve been sacked by 2013 if he went there never to coach again

dimma should frame that farrken power point computer

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Grigga or newy would be two you’d have a look at , grigga not coaching own team at all won’t help his cause , newy won a flag at box hill . Still I think experience preferred
Dimma never coached his own team b4 coaching us

Dimma never coached his own team b4 coaching us
Also took him a long time to develop into the coach he ended up becoming

The risk with a rookie is that we need to ride the bumps while they also develop and learn, this can be somewhat mitigated by getting someone with some experience managing a team even if it’s just at a lower level

Where’s the Chris Scott option

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back