Training Richmond 2020 Preseason training

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL might have to give us Norfs licence.
Naming is the biggest headache
Punt Road ?????

Well now this is interesting. Even a cursory glance at a map of the area will tell you North Melbourne is not North Melbourne at all because Elizabeth Arden Street is actually in North West Melbourne, as is the whole stinking suburb. Now this is where things get really interesting. If you look at the map properly, Melbourne itself is not actually Melbourne and I have no idea why it is called Melbourne at all. Not that I am Richmond-centric or anything, but “Melbourne" is actually North West Richmond. So “North Melbourne” as it is erroneously known, is actually North West North West Richmond. And the club should be correctly known as the North West North West Richmond Kangaroos. So it probably would make sense for the AFL to give us their licence.

View attachment 795176
Yet another Tiger initiative.
The great becoming greater!

Others sure to follow.

Not sure if you mean the men’s and women’s team training together but I know the dogs and pies have both had joint training sessions in previous years.

Well now this is interesting. Even a cursory glance at a map of the area will tell you North Melbourne is not North Melbourne at all because Elizabeth Arden Street is actually in North West Melbourne, as is the whole stinking suburb. Now this is where things get really interesting. If you look at the map properly, Melbourne itself is not actually Melbourne and I have no idea why it is called Melbourne at all. Not that I am Richmond-centric or anything, but “Melbourne" is actually North West Richmond. So “North Melbourne” as it is erroneously known, is actually North West North West Richmond. And the club should be correctly known as the North West North West Richmond Kangaroos. So it probably would make sense for the AFL to give us their licence.
I like the way you think. :D

Could one of you lovely people post up the article from above please? :hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts:

I think it’s just this article:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AB1EAA9B-C2A7-4DC4-93F0-2B8EEC92F916.png
from stacks Instagram story
Looks like Rioli has really started to fill out in the past 12 months especially across the shoulders
Hopefully a big year for the number 17

View attachment 805270
from stacks Instagram story
Looks like Rioli has really started to fill out in the past 12 months especially across the shoulders
Hopefully a big year for the number 17

Love the fingers under the biceps. Always looks good.

At least he has some muscle to push out there. :cool:

Graham just had a quick interview on the clubs insta
He’s looking lean!
When asked who to watch over the pre season mentioned Lambert and George coming back in really good nick and also Turner could be a break out year for turner being able to play wing especially with Ellis gone

Remove this Banner Ad

Back