Richmond 73 - Brisbane 73

Remove this Banner Ad

I love them when my team isn't involved, it feels like you went to the footy for nothing, even when you lose you at least feel something.

I know it's kind of a numb feeling,you don't know what to feel! P***ed off for not getting 1 more point or happy you didn't lose.

Still bris have four wins ,so must be tough on rich to be that close to your first win and draw.

A draw was a fitting result simply because neither team deserved to win. What a terrible performance by both teams. The amount of skill errors, easy shots missed, wrong options chosen etc. was remarkable.

In terms of standard, that was the worst game of footy I've seen this year by miles.

Well, i'm glad I didn't watch it then.

A draw was a fitting result simply because neither team deserved to win. What a terrible performance by both teams. The amount of skill errors, easy shots missed, wrong options chosen etc. was remarkable.

In terms of standard, that was the worst game of footy I've seen this year by miles.

try watching the hawks v saints

try watching the hawks v saints
I saw the Hawthorn v St. Kilda game, and I agree that it was certainly a very ugly game for three quarters, but no way was it as bad in terms of mistakes made.

Personally, I think the Lions were the bigger loser than Richmond, simply because the Lions needed to win if they were any hope of still playing finals. Richmond on the other hand, can't make the finals from here and will be more thankful that they at least got some points at last!

Brisbane continue to slide - why were they so good in the first 4-5 weeks of the season and suck so much now?

Probably had a good preseason giving them a head start on everybody but now all the other clubs caught up and are just as fit.

Brisbane continue to slide - why were they so good in the first 4-5 weeks of the season and suck so much now?
FFS we are out of form at the moment.

Richmond were playing the youth card, yet we fielded a younger team last night. They were meant to be and expecting to be playing finals this year, we were widely tipped to win the wooden spoon. That's what happens when you have so much inexperience and youth in your team - consistency becomes a huge problem.

This is still a side that is rebuilding after playing in 4 straight grand finals. Perhaps the Saints should be worrying about their own performance - bottomed out for years and still haven't played in a GF since 1997. You are still below us on the ladder and were one of the favourites for the flag. :rolleyes:

They just seemed to have peaked too soon. The Lions were flying in the pre-season. They're a very young team that hasn't played a lot of football together. Young teams often don't sustain hot form. Other teams have adapted to their game-plan.

Like pulling teeth watching that match. Both teams were average, Poor skills, poor decision making. I suppose the only way is up.

Brisbane did have more to lose last night, we needed to have won that match.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back