AFLW Richmond AFLW B&F

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 7, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
In Vic i think Geelong will definitely get a concession pick to be on traded for a player like the Tigers got last year
But Tigers, Saints and Dogs don't think so unfortunately, with the foundation Vic Clubs screaming blue murder every time they lose a player

I strongly agree with TigermanM2, that although the Tigers won 3 games and had a decent %, our 2 biggest wins were against GC and Cats who were very poor all season & WC who i'd say are in the same boat as us (Bottom 4-5)
The League is catching up in mid May, with Jeff Kennett crapping on how Hawthorn deserves a license in 2022, which i don't agree with
At the earliest 2023, maybe 2024 season would be better for Hawks, Bombers, Power & Swans expansion in some shape or form
So it will be interesting to see what transpires

Well hopefully commonsense will prevail. Clubs can scream all they like but that's why the AFL commission was created. They are there as an independent body to make decisions for the betterment of the competition and at the moment we have an EPL-like competition where the same teams will play finals unless something is done.

Mar 7, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
One thing that hasn’t been mentioned nearly enough is the impact Ferguson has had on this team.

What I like is how he has handled Katie Brennan. She wanted to be a mid (don’t they all?) and she pretty much wasted a year playing there....and we let her!
Katie was a forward, is a forward and will always be a forward. Ferg came in and made sure she plays in not only her best position but the position that most suits the team. The rest is history.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back