News Richmond and Jeep partnership ends - NIB announced as new Jumper sponsor

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 24, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Alec Baldwin killed someone on a movie set, fired a prop gun.
He used to do the Latitude ads.
Won't be doing them from prison, I guess.
Doubt he would even get charged
Would be the person responsible for the props and firearms who will be in the sh*t and even so probably still no criminal charges

Same as when Brandon Lee was killed just ruled a freak accident

RFCGloryJC

The Renaissance of RFC
Jun 13, 2018
Italy rfc
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Inter Milan
Doubt he would even get charged
Would be the person responsible for the props and firearms who will be in the sh*t and even so probably still no criminal charges

Same as when Brandon Lee was killed just ruled a freak accident
Yes, could well be the case (no pun intended).
They reduced the maniac cop Mohamed Nor's sentence to only two further more years in custody, reduced to manslaughter, he shot Justine Damond dead.

tigs2010

πŸ―πŸ―πŸ―πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†
Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat

juss

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 23, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
New York Jets
I'm pretty worried what the NIB logo is going to look like on the front of the jumper.

Sponsor logos on sporting kits are vomit when its that big of a contrast.

juss

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 23, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
New York Jets
Geez Richmond, it's not hard.

Took under 5 minutes to show some care for the jumper.
Unfortunately if the NIB brand team are worth their pay cheque they won't go near that.

It's the club's responsibility to seek out sponsorships that work with our own brand of Yellow and Black. E.g. Jeep, and many other companies.

Not Yellow and Black and bright green

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Infamy

πŸ―πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†
Oct 1, 2004
Melbourne, VIC
AFL Club
Richmond
It's the club's responsibility to seek out sponsorships that work with our own brand of Yellow and Black. E.g. Jeep, and many other companies.

Not Yellow and Black and bright green
It's the club's responsibility to seek out sponsorships that result in the best commercial benefits and cultural alignment for the club, the aesthetics of a logo on the jumper is a long way down the list of priorities

Tackle Bag

Club Legend
Dec 5, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
It's the club's responsibility to seek out sponsorships that result in the best commercial benefits and cultural alignment for the club, the aesthetics of a logo on the jumper is a long way down the list of priorities
It shouldn’t be too far down the list.
Your first two priorities I agree with but the integrity and look of the jumper should certainly be a consideration that has weight. There have been examples in the past where clubs have jumped the shark in this regard and no doubt regretted it. Not suggesting that this situation is that extreme.

Infamy

πŸ―πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†
Oct 1, 2004
Melbourne, VIC
AFL Club
Richmond
Your first two priorities I agree with but the integrity and look of the jumper should certainly be a consideration that has weight. There have been examples in the past where clubs have jumped the shark in this regard and no doubt regretted it. Not suggesting that this situation is that extreme.
What would be prioritised any lower than the logo colour?

Philth

Club Legend
Feb 4, 2008
Geraldton
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Leeds United
Jumped the shark?
I think you mean jumped the gun?
Lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad