News Richmond and Jeep partnership ends - NIB announced as new Jumper sponsor

Remove this Banner Ad

Latitude are the biggest non bank lender in Australia and maybe if their ceo has chosen Richmond due to our Muslim academy and latitude ceo is strongly engaged with the Muslim community and the Houli academy is possibly something that appeals to him

but it would be cool to have Red Bull or something cool like that
Last I heard Latitude were going on the back of our jumpers replacing NIB so still leaves room for another major on the front that Jeep currently have

Huge thanks to Jeep for being the longest serving major sponsor in our history.

Jumped on board in the dark old days around 2010 and helped us grow into a powerhouse.

They last extended their deal in mid 2017, I’m guessing the cost of sponsorsing Richmond has grown a lot since then.
Jeep Australia also struggling over the past couple of years
Seen a massive drop in sales since they peaked in 2015 - 2016

It used to be much less invasive as it is now and it gets worse every year.
They get more value in brand brainwashing than they pay for.
You can make your own rules and get what sponsers you get.
Raise revenue from other sources.
You really should follow amateur footy instead, more closely aligned to your values , professional sport ain’t for you , you’ll never be happy , thank me later

Maybe we will be sponsored by Pfizer lol

god i hope not

Red bull would be awesome as they would do alot of cool marketing at game days etc

I hope it’s not some boring finance company

what’s the going rate for the front jumper

maybe we can all chip in and get Bigfooty Richmond board on the front of their jumpers lol

lol maybe it will Aldi or Costco

Maybe we will be sponsored by Pfizer lol

god i hope not

Red bull would be awesome as they would do alot of cool marketing at game days etc

I hope it’s not some boring finance company

what’s the going rate for the front jumper

maybe we can all chip in and get Bigfooty Richmond board on the front of their jumpers lol

lol maybe it will Aldi or Costco
>1mn dollars for us

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Damn I guess a few players will have to give back their Jeep Gladiators now..

I bought a Jeep Gladiator and love it, But I got a good price being a Richmond member so glad I got in before they jumped off

Yeah missus has had 2017 Cherokee Limited since new and it is a superb machine .

My advice , and from personal experience keep away from Range Rover .

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

He didnt ruin Australia Post. The AP parcel service isvgoing gang busters. If hed ruined AP he would never have got his current job.

He didnt ruin Australia Post. The AP parcel service isvgoing gang busters. If hed ruined AP he would never have got his current job.
Think that service may be going gangbusters because of the fact everybody is buying everything online at the moment and his replacement is responsible for turning the company around anyway…but probably the wrong thread for that discussion.

Correct.

Turned Australia Post around from a $220 million loss to a $126 million profit, and into one of the most profitable parcel businesses in the world long before covid.

E97EFF59-7C72-49E3-BD2E-ECC22ABB7C05.jpeg

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back