News Richmond and Jeep partnership ends - NIB announced as new Jumper sponsor

Craps gonna hit the fan with people who care more about aesthetics than dollars. For me whoever pays the most should get it.
The last two years of basically zero home games in Melbourne with full crowds means we aren’t in the position to be picky for aesthetic reasons. Those people will have to get over it.

Aesthetics help sell merch though.
Most of our merch has had the green NIB sponsor on the front anyway apart from the actual playing jumper so can’t see it playing a factor

Or you just buy some of the merch that has no sponsors at all
It’s only the gameday stuff that has it

Nib on the front and I’m guessing latitude on the back

The colour of that nib logo looks worse than the old one ... but we will take their $$$ & get over it

The colour of that nib logo looks worse than the old one ... but we will take their $$$ & get over it
Yeah, at first glance I really wasn’t a fan but even as I’ve looked at it a few more times today it doesn't seem as bad

Looks like it’s also a joint sponsorship across both the male and woman’s teams that I like (previously they had different front of jumper sponsors)

Tackle Bag

Club Legend
Dec 5, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Looks horrible. No getting around it. Clearly the club isn’t in a position to be fussy at the moment. Latitude on the back will make this one of my least favourite tiger jumpers. All about the cash though in the end.

Aug 25, 2007
Geelong
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond VFL
884B3174-4EC1-48EB-ABC9-DE4E9BDD1593.jpeg

It has to be a temporary stick on logo or photoshop.
No way that’s the finished product.

Geez Richmond, it's not hard.

Took under 5 minutes to show some care for the jumper.

and how much less money do you think NIB will pay in order to agree to us tampering with their logo?

Oct 7, 2001
Punt Road
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Melbourne Heart, Furies
Geez Richmond, it's not hard.

Took under 5 minutes to show some care for the jumper.
I don't think Richmond gets to decide the corporate colours of a company...

Back