Autopsy Richmond beat Freo 83-45

Remove this Banner Ad

Pissing down would of been an understatement. Though it didn't look bad on the telecast.
The description I got from friends in Perth was "apocalypse". One had a tree go through her house, then while waiting for the SES received a new trampoline in her yard.

The weather was bad, especially in the morning but even later it was wild on and off. I reckon 20k under those circumstances [weather/form] is ok. Still matches Norf crowd under the Docklands roof

The description I got from friends in Perth was "apocalypse". One had a tree go through her house, then while waiting for the SES received a new trampoline in her yard.

I have a new tree in the front yard :) And hilariously, the bird house I built (that my partner was convinced would be blown off the wall) didn't budge at all

Don't often disagree with you wayToGo_, but I'll do that just this once ;)

View attachment 249905
Yeah I knew he did well in the goal kicking test and it probably shows he is capable of being accurate. But he hasn't brought that kicking in to his games though. I recall he had an accuracy of 56% or something in 2014 (for Peel) which isn't terrible but also isn't great. 15 of his 17 goals came from set shots as you'd expect. In 2013 he kicked 25 goals in the TAC Cup but I don't know his accuracy then.

Yeah I knew he did well in the goal kicking test and it probably shows he is capable of being accurate. But he hasn't brought that kicking in to his games though. I recall he had an accuracy of 56% or something in 2014 (for Peel) which isn't terrible but also isn't great. 15 of his 17 goals came from set shots as you'd expect. In 2013 he kicked 25 goals in the TAC Cup but I don't know his accuracy then.

Seems inconsistent with his goal kicking at the moment. Goes through a period of kicking them and then suddenly he can't hit the side of a barn. Really needs an injury free run to get some practice in but it would be great to have a pack splitter in our team for the first time in years.

Despite my boycotting of bloatware, DRM and cult corporatism that sits behind iTunes, had a listen. Like some of your stuff, other parts, yeah, may as well read the trolls on this board - most of it somewhere in between.

Did like bit on Clarke "Not only 1 leg, but 1 brain cell". Ha ha, sad but true. He's not a 'footy smarts' player. I've said it often, his biggest asset is his athleticism and if those knees are stuffed (and sure does appear so), then he's really got so little to add.

BTW, completely off on Spurr. His game is awful, I mean just awful. He was near worst on ground any way you cut it - OK, maybe not, Clarke was truly terrible, Pav did near SFA too .... bloody hell maybe Spurr wasn't the worst ... we really are crap.

Finally, if somebody hasn't told you yet, I'm fairly sure that kick in's after the point don't statistically count as a kick, thus they don't count as a clanger. It was the kick that never was o_O.

There's a big difference between kicking accurately in a training drill and kicking accurately when you are buggered from running around for an hour.

There was a bunch of traffic lights out when I drove around a mate's before the game too, it was like Mad Max out on the roads.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It sucked at the game. Was freezing cold and sounded like the roof was going to blow off. We were watching some speakers chained to the roof swaying wildly in the wind and worrying about the carnage they'd cause if they broke loose and fell onto the people below. I feel for the poor suckers on the coaches box side and down in the rain. We are at least sheltered in our seats. Didn't stop the icy wind though.

Didn't stop the icy wind though.

I mentioned before how we played at half time. Well they had us line up in the tunnels under the 3 tier stand for about 10 minutes before the siren so we could get out there straight away once it blew. It was literally a wind tunnel with a gale whipping right through it and we were all in shirts and shorts. Holy s**t it was ridiculously cold... people were trying to hide behind the bins to use them as windbreaks hehe.

Plus it messed up our hair right before our starring moment, now I know why Pav uses so much product.

I mentioned before how we played at half time. Well they had us line up in the tunnels under the 3 tier stand for about 10 minutes before the siren so we could get out there straight away once it blew. It was literally a wind tunnel with a gale whipping right through it and we were all in shirts and shorts. Holy s**t it was ridiculously cold... people were trying to hide behind the bins to use them as windbreaks hehe.

Plus it messed up our hair right before our starring moment, now I know why Pav uses so much product.
Surprised that the archaic piece of s**t didn't collapse and kill everyone.

It's amazing how much it's rained at Subi recently. When I lived in Perf and was a member for 8 years I swear I could count on one hand how many games we got any meaningful rain. I used to be pissed at my brother for insisting on getting undercover seats up the back of 211 when we could have sat about 20 rows closer and got a way better view.

We were in the media room just before the game and the wind was blowing the ceiling panels off...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back