Competitions Richmond board Post and poster of the year!

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tiger71

?????? King of the Micro ??????
Sep 22, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
I will get a poll up later this week, will be all above board
Sterge, I just had Snake_Baker PM the below rubbish. The guy is a dead set stalker in regards to me, he thinks im ricky nixion, deadset he tweeted accusing him lol.

Now use your mod powers to convince the freak that I am not Kwai Chang and that I did not infact "lag him in". I just logged in while playing a bloody card game and saw his rant in PM's, i aint got time to deal with x crims, i am no social worker :)

"LOL, you lagged you weak prick.:D

I'm not the slightest bit surprised.

Good luck with your "sources" and internet tough guy act. :thumbsu: "

Sterge

Jun 3, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Avs/Pats/Chelsea
Sterge, I just had Snake_Baker PM the below rubbish. The guy is a dead set stalker in regards to me, he thinks im ricky nixion, deadset he tweeted accusing him lol.

Now use your mod powers to convince the freak that I am not Kwai Chang and that I did not infact "lag him in". I just logged in while playing a bloody card game and saw his rant in PM's, i aint got time to deal with x crims, i am no social worker :)

Just ignore him and report the pm

Sir_Loin

Professional Victorian
Oct 20, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond

This is so good

AuntyBlindEye

Slick Bear
Jul 19, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond

What does it mean to lag someone in?

Top Bottom