Competitions RICHMOND BOARD POSTER/POST OF THE YEAR AWARD

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the nomination ,but surely you will need to provide the winning POTY out of the many quality posts of mine. Tough decision as i would be offended if you select the wrong one. ;)As for the Board Poster of the Year just nominate my troll account Nantes :p
Nantes can supply the winning post. Will be easier for him to recall as he posted it. :D

Thanks for the nomination ,but surely you will need to provide the winning POTY out of the many quality posts of mine. Tough decision as i would be offended if you select the wrong one. ;)As for the Board Poster of the Year just nominate my troll account Nantes :p
I'm just glad you dropped your other troll account This Is Anfield.

:D

Groupie will probably win this award his name keeps appearing everyone at the moment
People are starting to get sick of him, tall poppy syndrome will rear it's ugly head soon enough. He'll get banned from here then his life will spiral out of control, before you know it he'll be sucking dick for weed money in some northern industrial estate, oh wait, he already does that. Groupie_

scbu.gif

People are starting to get sick of him, tall poppy syndrome will rear it's ugly head soon enough. He'll get banned from here then his life will spiral out of control, before you know it he'll be sucking dick for weed money in some northern industrial estate, oh wait, he already does that. Groupie_

scbu.gif
delicious

scbu.gif
says the guy with the fubu man bag :)

scbu.gif

He will end up making a comeback

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has to be the posts

Grigg - The Ruckman
The Doozy
And the most recent Richmond losing 2 million dollars

All these 3 made for alot of laughs during a very hard year
Griggs the ruckman is from a couple of years ago the doozy was last year so it has to be the two million

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back