Competitions Richmond Board SuperCoach League Results

Feb 18, 2017
Wurundjeri Land
AFL Club
Richmond
This week was SuperCoach Grand Final week and my team The Beardy Manbuns played off against the Best Supportering Player AU team (sorry mate I don’t know your user name to tag you).

I was pretty happy with my team with one of my PODs Lachie Neale chiming in for a 140, Coniglio a 150, Wingard 110 and new recruit Tom Hawkins getting the job done with a 144. I was quietly confident with my second best score of the year of 2,627.

Best Supportering Player AU must have been worried when F.Greene (some Western Bulldogs rookie he had on field) scored a 27. But he also had Jack Macrae who cranked out a lazy 160+ and a lot of other contributors across the board and ended up victorious with a mammoth 2,661. Congrats mate - massive score and a well deserved win.

On a personal note I was ranked 543rd before this week - my best ranking ever by a mile. Hopefully 2,627 is enough to carry me into the top 500.

I was ranked 148 going into the GF. Scored 2678. whether that keeps me around the mark I don't know.
Screwed up by bringing in Taranto once Buddy withdrew. should have gone Harmes as was my gut instinct.
Won 3/4 GFs. all my opponents picked Danger (187) as C, but I had to settle with grundy (150).

EDIT: results are in and I finished 113th. Not bad. happy with that.

Last edited:
Feb 18, 2017
Wurundjeri Land
AFL Club
Richmond
I was ranked 148 going into the GF. Scored 2678. whether that keeps me around the mark I don't know.
Screwed up by bringing in Taranto once Buddy withdrew. should have gone Harmes as was my gut instinct.
Won 3/4 GFs. all my opponents picked Danger (187) as C, but I had to settle with grundy (150).

EDIT: results are in and I finished 113th. Not bad. happy with that.
113th! Massive effort. You should be stoked. How many points are you off getting into the prizes?

498th for me. First time I’ve got into the top 2,000.

113th! Massive effort. You should be stoked. How many points are you off getting into the prizes?

498th for me. First time I’ve got into the top 2,000.
I didn't even know there were prizes.
Winner scored 53,852 and I got 52,808.

o_O ... what the ...?!

The winner walks away with $50,000.00 and there are cash prizes for the top ten. Also the best team each week pockets $1,000.00.
Jesus.
I knew the top prie, didn't know the others. Oh well

TJASTA

❄︎□︎⌧︎♓︎♍︎ 👌︎◆︎●︎●︎⍓︎
Sep 3, 2016
Jack Graham
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Port Melbourne, Furies
Was just about to post this campaigner.
Hear the results from the leagues I set up:
  • AFL Fantasy: Jozie Tigers got over _Cayz_ 2612-2586
  • SC I: Cactus_ lost to Best Support Player AU
  • SCII: Jack Graham Goat (best name ever) won over Watch This Space 2502-2396
I also had a win over SavDog23 in the losers grand-final best

Last edited:
  • SCII: Jack Graham Goat (best name ever) won over Watch This Space 2502-239

I had Franklin for a donut with no cover... oops.

Butterz should have beat me in the prelim but Witherden got injured and Gibbs couldn't score 12 points in the last 10 minutes to beat me.

Feb 18, 2017
Wurundjeri Land
AFL Club
Richmond
  • SCII: Jack Graham Goat (best name ever) won over Watch This Space 2502-239
Yeah but I just couldn’t wait to get in for my humble brag about coming top 500.

Nekminit tugga chimes in with his “oh, I came 113th”! :mad::mad::mad: Literally one minute after I posted. It was like he was hovering over his keyboard waiting to steal my thunder.

Mr Unbelievable

Premium Platinum
Nov 27, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Arsenal
Some really good scores in the bigfooty supercoach leagues.
Great effort by all, I got knocked out early in the finals.
Congratulations to the winners.

May 26, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Newcastle United, Maple Leafs
Good job. Great team (apart from that rookie from the dogs who almost brought you undone).

Where did you come in the overall? Can you beat 113th? o_O
Walters getting injured forced me to play the Dogs guy.

I think I was 500th or so

TJASTA

❄︎□︎⌧︎♓︎♍︎ 👌︎◆︎●︎●︎⍓︎
Sep 3, 2016
Jack Graham
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Port Melbourne, Furies
Nah, because you were SCII. That’s like the reserves. The only thing you get is a promotion to the premier league for next season. ;)
My leagues had nothing to do with ranking thought, it was just who sign up first.

Back