Prediction Richmond can & will win the flag in 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Remember last year?
A few injuries, a few losses and a lot of melting?

This year we may not have injuries, but we definitely have a team out of form.

But, we are 4 rounds into the season, with one win, just two losses and a draw - that will be very handy come the pointy end of the home and away season.

Sure, there is only 17 rounds... that's only 4 less than usual... 4 games... that's it!
It's just our double ups we're missing.
The difference isn't and never has been the extra 2/3 wins over a lowly placed side twice as every team is the same.

Like every season we only need to grind out enough wins to make the finals, as long as we hit form for the 4 weeks of the finals with our experience we will walk in the premiership.

We go to Queensland next week to play what everyone thought would our greatest threat who are playing WORSE than we are, so we will avoid going to Perth in 2020 and we likely only play one more game at Marvel.

So finish the season off with 10+ games at the MCG?
Sounds a dream run.

Bookmark this thread, we can - and we will win the premiership.

Cool your jets folks, I for one would rather lose our 4 games now than in September... we WILL come into form and do it magnificently.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lsta062

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 15, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea, LA Lakers, Western United
Even if they don’t, I don’t think I’ll be that mad in the grand scheme of things. I’ll still be mad on game day lol, but not overall.

2017-2019 was a whirlwind that I honestly didn’t see coming in 2016. Have a year off with all this craziness that has been happening. Just take it easy and come back in 2021.

Feb 23, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
New York Jets
We've stopped having fun and enjoying football. Getting some kids in that will enjoy AFL regardless would change the dynamic and psyche of the team. We need that refresh right now. All the seasoned warriors look bored as * and disinterested out there.

Get Dow, RCD, Naish and CCJ into the side. Depending on the scratch match but we need some laughs and enthusiasm out there again if we want to turn this around. Its a mindset thing.

Not even TheLoungeLizard's dark magic can make it happen this year I fear.
I was so close to making a '2020 will be our hardest ever flag' thread at the start of the year... I can't now but even I would have questioned my ability to predict

no.
Last year the hunger was
Still there and we only played badly because of injuries.
This year it’s completely different.
There are so many things wrong I don’t know where to start.
Won’t make the 8 but with some shrewd trading and drafting and some retirements, we could contend again in 2021.
nice try lounge lizard. But this time it won’t come true.

Sep 11, 2018
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Storm|V/OzCricket|NBA-P|NHL-P|V8|F1
no.
Last year the hunger was
Still there and we only played badly because of injuries.
This year it’s completely different.
There are so many things wrong I don’t know where to start.
Won’t make the 8 but with some shrewd trading and drafting and some retirements, we could contend again in 2021.
nice try lounge lizard. But this time it won’t come true.
gone the full reverse mozz here :)

Rasha

2017🏆 2019🏆 2020🏆
Aug 25, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
Even if they don’t, I don’t think I’ll be that mad in the grand scheme of things. I’ll still be mad on game day lol, but not overall.

2017-2019 was a whirlwind that I honestly didn’t see coming in 2016. Have a year off with all this craziness that has been happening. Just take it easy and come back in 2021.

Did anyone?
Anyone who predicted 2017-19 to occur after round 23 2016 would have been solid evidence that time travel is indeed real.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back