Prediction Richmond can & will win the flag in 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

If we win this flag, it will be the greatest flag we've ever won, 100 years after our first.

The advantages both Port Adelaide and Brisbane have had this year (they obviously aint responsible for these advantages) have given them an advantage so strong its unfair.

To have played only three games in Melbourne is tough enough, but these guys are sleeping in their own homes whilst the Victorian clubs are travelling circus.

This is why im hoping its Richmond Vs. Geelong in the Gf. I think that would be incredible knowing what kind of year its been for the Vic clubs.

If we play the Scats we will win by more than last year's margin

Club’s humility and humbleness clearly rubbing off on this board..............😂
I made a thread last year at the same time and people said the same thing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

'The closer to the summit, the steeper the climb.'

For Richmond to beat Power in S.A. the tigers will have to put their best players on the park and play their 'A' game. So far in the finals series, I don't believe I've seen them do that.

These last 4 teams were really during the whole year the best 4 teams in the AFL.
Nobody is giving anything for free from here on out.

It's going to be a sh_t fight and you can bet they will pushing and shoving from Port to tempt the Lynch and the Tigers to throw the first punch.

Balls on the line tonight. The big guns need to come out to play. Dusty, Cotch, Jack, Tom, Shedda, Prestia, Bachar, Daniel, Grimesy, Astbury, Lambo.

Shai Bolton is the XFactor. I don't think they have someone who can stop him up forward.

Big games from most of these guys - we win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back