Prediction Richmond can & will win the flag in 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Remember last year?
A few injuries, a few losses and a lot of melting?

This year we may not have injuries, but we definitely have a team out of form.

But, we are 4 rounds into the season, with one win, just two losses and a draw - that will be very handy come the pointy end of the home and away season.

Sure, there is only 17 rounds... that's only 4 less than usual... 4 games... that's it!
It's just our double ups we're missing.
The difference isn't and never has been the extra 2/3 wins over a lowly placed side twice as every team is the same.

Like every season we only need to grind out enough wins to make the finals, as long as we hit form for the 4 weeks of the finals with our experience we will walk in the premiership.

We go to Queensland next week to play what everyone thought would our greatest threat who are playing WORSE than we are, so we will avoid going to Perth in 2020 and we likely only play one more game at Marvel.

So finish the season off with 10+ games at the MCG?
Sounds a dream run.

Bookmark this thread, we can - and we will win the premiership.

Cool your jets folks, I for one would rather lose our 4 games now than in September... we WILL come into form and do it magnificently.
jesus christ, you are almost a bigger freak than dusty, give this man some type of legend status on this thread mods? this guy is actually the dusty martin of bigfooty

balla

another legendary thread

Remember last year?

But, we are 4 rounds into the season, with one win, just two losses and a draw - that will be very handy come the pointy end of the home and away season.

Sure, there is only 17 rounds... that's only 4 less than usual... 4 games... that's it!
The difference isn't and never has been the extra 2/3 wins over a lowly placed side twice as every team is the same.

Like every season we only need to grind out enough wins to make the finals, as long as we hit form for the 4 weeks of the finals with our experience we will walk in the premiership.

We go to Queensland next week to play what everyone thought would our greatest threat who are playing WORSE than we are, so we will avoid going to Perth in 2020 and we likely only play one more game at Marvel.

Sounds a dream run.

Cool your jets folks, I for one would rather lose our 4 games now than in September... we WILL come into form and do it magnificently.

Benny Gale dat you?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remember last year?

Sounds a dream run.

I don't wanna toot my own horn, but * I'm great

Remove this Banner Ad

Back