Prediction Richmond can & will win the flag in 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Feel like we have to beat cats & Eagles so we dont finish fourth and have to play port at there home ground. Ideally we finish third so we play brisbane at the Gabba. Our finals run would have been a lot easier if we didnt lose to hawks and gws earlier on...

Feel like we have to beat cats & Eagles so we dont finish fourth and have to play port at there home ground. Ideally we finish third so we play brisbane at the Gabba. Our finals run would have been a lot easier if we didnt lose to hawks and gws earlier on...
We never lose to the same side twice. ;)
Don't mind if we lose to both WCE and Cats next week.

We never lose to the same side twice. ;)
Don't mind if we lose to both WCE and Cats next week.
We usually dont play port, geelong or West coast at their home ground with their dodgy umpires twice in a season though. The second time round is usually at the G.

We usually dont play port, geelong or West coast at their home ground with their dodgy umpires twice in a season though. The second time round is usually at the G.
We'll be at the G abba.
Our 2nd home.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I literally fisted my arse over the dusty goal thinking of our easiest flag ever and came all over my 2017 weg poster

I say that with absolutely no hyperbole at all

Sorry guys, but I can't see it happening for you this year after watching tonight's game.

Geelong have an AFL umpire mandated free walk to this years premiership cup.

You can't beat a side that is allowed to throw the ball throughout the entire match.

Sorry guys, but I can't see it happening for you this year after watching tonight's game.

Geelong have an AFL umpire mandated free walk to this years premiership cup.

You can't beat a side that is allowed to throw the ball throughout the entire match.
Finals will sort them out. We have seen this movie before.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back