News Richmond chasing Josh Schache

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
already told u guys we r getting buddy not schache
we're getting yarran back

seriously if yarran was well we'd be clear top of ladder

so pissed he couldnt himself right

The Craig Lambert factor. Player retention has improved a lot since he has been there, although on the side lines at the moment.

Might be at Punt Road next year if the whispers are accurate. Noble has his own model for welfare and Leppa and Craig are kindred spirits.

Well look at that. another big name that we were chasing that was a 'certainty' to come to us and we have missed out again. when will people start realising that other than the odd fluke landing of a disgruntled player, we are not a destination club. players dont want to come to us unless we are their only option.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well look at that. another big name that we were chasing that was a 'certainty' to come to us and we have missed out again. when will people start realising that other than the odd fluke landing of a disgruntled player, we are not a destination club. players dont want to come to us unless we are their only option.
200w.webp

Yes, this is a valid response :rolleyes: Nankervis, Caddy and Prestia all had options... they were certainly desired players by their own clubs.... but hey, why let 12 months old evidence get in the way of an emotive rant? :thumbsu::drunk:

Taking the piss surely ?

On SM-A520F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'd have felt a bit guilty if we got Schache tbh... it'd be like me finding a $50, only to discover that it belongs to a guy who only has $100 to his name... even though I'd be up $50, he needs the cash WAYY more than me, and it would be just mean.

And I'm saying this in as genuine a way as possible, I understand it probably sounds condescending, but honestly Brisbane need a break with this "losing top talent" s**t.

Congrats to Brisbane on retaining some young talent, a good win for the club.

Would've been lukewarm on getting him for what we had to give up, happy enough trying to source another Nank for peanuts.

Dodged a bullet, he has hardly proven that he was worth the pick 2, and most likely would of cost us too much in a trade/salary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back