News Richmond cheer squad being surveilled by undercover AFL spotters after umpire abuse

Remove this Banner Ad

The AFL have three strikes for using an illegal substance but clubs are suspending players for having a couple of beers/wines which is legal.....Going Well AFL.
The poor umpires! Are they influencing the result of games with their inconsistencies?
The fans seem to think so, the AFL decide to silence the crowd and not fix basic umpire errors?
Don’t see Geelong complaining! Wonder why that is?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

People should turn up, but be silent during the game. Don’t even celebrate a goal. Cheer squad can have a sign up explaining the protest. Just sit, pure silence, no body language. Maybe some zombie make up.

Nah, Melbourne supporters already do that, it's gotta be different.;)

It will be interesting when a team gets caught again, what the actual penalties will be.
What about blokes putting rosin on their hands to mark the footy? Or wearing a glove? Cheating.

I think it had more to do with the perception that Australian athletes don’t cheat, the Aussie pshyche isthat we are the only cleanskins in ANY sport and it’s only other countries that cheat.

I’m afraid we are no less and no more clean than the rest of the world , its interesting Australia is heading towards the pointy end of corrupt countries across the world in recent studies, yet the general public is of the opinion that corruption is a non entity in this country
They do but they also have this real s**t attitude of some people today who carry on far too much about anything and everything and they always seem to get their own way.

Afl gives Carlton fan a warning but Richmond fan still sitting on the sidelines with a 3 week ban that they insisted the cheer squad / club impose. There's no anti Richmond agenda. Yeah, right.

What about blokes putting rosin on their hands to mark the footy? Or wearing a glove? Cheating.

If they had roisin on there hands , would it not leave white marks on the ball when they marked it and maggots would see it ?
What players should do is wash there hands in a can of Coca Cola

bald flog is worse than green maggot as it is personal

#nobias

I would have thought neither is personal.

Should fans skip the game and watch it at the pub where presumably they can call the umpires from distance impersonally, in a safe environment, the umpires "green maggots and balled headed flogs"??

Joffa made a FB post (assuming it is his actual account) stating he wont be going to another Collingwood game until Gil apologises to all the fans for treating everyone this way.

Love him or hate him good on him for trying to stand up and make a difference as a strong figurehead in the supporter landscape.

I'm gonna miss Joffa at the footy - only a little bit though! In my dreams I hope he makes a difference, but I doubt it.:disappointed:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You mean someone who isnt a knee jerk reacting populist who believes everything the media tells me? I take that as a compliment

Nah I mean you’d probably boo players at the cricket over some perceived slight. You seem to be that type.

what is our club doing to stick up for their loyal members? isn't our board loaded up with lawyers? how quickly they forget that without us the loyal fans they are nothing...
Our club was the first club to pull the trigger on a fan

Joffa made a FB post (assuming it is his actual account) stating he wont be going to another Collingwood game until Gil apologises to all the fans for treating everyone this way.

Love him or hate him good on him for trying to stand up and make a difference as a strong figurehead in the supporter landscape.
He rang wankley on SEN

Wankley is a flog he would prefer the football be played in silence.
He thinks he is above everyone with his intellectual language.
He isn't prepared to listen to the common person, they way he brushed Joffa off is appalling.

Typical left wing abc scum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back