Analysis Richmond chief executive Brendon Gale douses any hope of an Alex Rance return

Remove this Banner Ad

I might add
As harsh as it sounds I lost all sentimental loyalty to Rance the day he decided to walk out on the club after the start of a new pre season

will always be a champion of the club but it’s a two way street
A little harsh mate.
Helped us deliver a flag in 17.
We proved we could win one without him.
The Question is though would we have won 17 without him?
I think not.

Turning up somewhere else goes against everything he said on departure. Would be a massive downgrade to how he’s rated character wise. IMO.
Yes that would put me in Muddiemoose territory in regards too how i'd view Rance.(I know i called it bit harsh)but if he turned up at another club thats a tad different to just "retiring".

A little harsh mate.
I think not.
I’m not questioning that
He will probably be induced as an immortal in the Richmond hall of fame and rightfully so

I’m just speaking in regards to trading him at this point if he wants a fresh start somewhere else

I’m not questioning that
He will probably be induced as an immortal in the Richmond hall of fame and rightfully so

I’m just speaking in regards to trading him at this point if he wants a fresh start somewhere else
Ahh yes.I agree.lol

Ahh yes.I agree.lol
All good mate
The problem with text is that it can miss the context in what is being said

I didn’t mean to insinuate that I hated Rance or discount anything he has done for the club in the past

All good mate
The problem with text is that it can miss the context in what is being said

I didn’t mean to insinuate that I hated Rance or discount anything he has done for the club in the past
All good mate.99.9% probaly got where you were coming from.
Its just these old stages that get it mixed up at times. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I could be wrong, but the covid pandemic has probably sealed his fate. Gave him the opportunity to see how his life is outside the football bubble. Do we really need him? Save the money in the cap for when Stack needs a massive contract kid will be a ******* jet in 3 years. Already is now

A little harsh mate.
I think not.

But we did win a premiership without him and anything else is mute point.

I'm sensing some sort of indifference in regards Rance perhaps, that some sort of undercurrent might be playing a role....? It just seems a bit unusual.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back