Think Tank Richmond confirmed as dirty, diving cheats yet again

Remove this Banner Ad

Man you Tiger nuffies are so insecure.

Get this, I was accused of being a Richmond Hater on the main board because I believed (like the majority of decent footy fans) that Tommy Hawkins has been a better player and had the better career than Jack Riewoldt:)
He’s an eye gouger.
Everyone knows that.

You have never accepted a Bay bet in your life and will doubtless squib or Welch this one too :shrug:
🤣🤣🤦🏻‍♂️

cm punk wwe GIF

^^Hilarious lack of self-awareness from a poster who changes his name and team when people get bored of his schtick :tearsofjoy:
You take these fake/anonymous online personas waaaay too seriously doofus. It’s amazing to watch someone so invested in it to tell you the truth. 🤣

But it’s also a bit sad. Are you this same, insulting, mouthy guy in person?

I bet you 1 billion dollars you are not.

🤣🤣💜

You take these fake/anonymous online personas waaaay too seriously doofus. It’s amazing to watch someone so invested in it to tell you the truth. 🤣

🤣🤣💜

Better make sure the bet is to be paid in the off season or it won't happen.

OK, if that’s all you can afford

I’m shocked to the core you’re not good for the $1 billion bets you offered, or the Scarborough beach house you also put up

Shocked to be standing here
Well hes hardly going to wager his estate against your high rise commission flat... is he!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

🤣🤣💜
Chefmeister was a massive flog anyway.
I like Happy Buddha and Cryosleep much more.

Chefmeister was a very angry man at the time. Pretty glad he disappeared.
I never had to banzhammer that flog, he had that going for him on his resume

Sent by shoe phone via Tapatoe

Remove this Banner Ad

Back