Oppo Camp Richmond defender Nick Vlastuin’s property in Torquay was suspiciously lit on fire early this morning. Police are investigating

Remove this Banner Ad

Having been born and raised in Geelong (I escaped when I was 20) the mentality of the people in Geelong is pathetic and them laughing at this tragedy is par for the course, and really highlights that they do not have a moral compass like most people.

Most have been brain washed to hate everyone and everything non Geelong. They are not smart enough to know right from wrong which is clear by this idiot laughing at someones misfortune.

Just be thankful that most of you don't live or have never lived in Geelong - its like stepping back in time 20 years. Not all, but most are puppets. For those that do live their, just by following another team shows you have escaped the idiot genes.

The fact that our players have been subjected to these appauling acts of aggression, threats, assault and property damage (egged on indirectly through the poor sportsmanship by alot of the media) is disgraceful.

Revenge on the scoreboard will continue to hurt those who hate us more than anything else ever will.

Lets doooooo this!!!!!!! 12 hours til the final siren!!!

GALVANISE!!!!!!!

Last edited:

If this was a geelong fan, and it certainly looks suspicious, then it's an absolute disgrace and I would hope the majority of cats fans don't make fun of it.

I'm all happy for some passion and banter between us but an incident like this makes me embarrassed. I can't account for all fans but I would hope most don't want to be associated with a fan who would do something like this.

If it was a cats fan, I for one apologise and hope that outside of some appropriate banter the majority of us can demonstrate we are better than this.

"The property suffered minor fire damage to the front entrance, and there were no occupants in the home at the time."

Sounds like it didn’t do much damage, suspicious that it happened at the entrance, probably some dickhead doing a drive by.
I’m glad no one was home. I’m not sure if Vlastuin lives with his girlfriend but I was worried that she was there.

I’ve heard the stories about how we were hated in the 70’s but surely it wasn’t this bad?

Threats to Grimes and his family, Vlastuin’s house set on fire? These are not sports rivalry things, these people are seriously sick and need some help. It’s disgusting.

I’ve heard the stories about how we were hated in the 70’s but surely it wasn’t this bad?

Threats to Grimes and his family, Vlastuin’s house set on fire? These are not sports rivalry things, these people are seriously sick and need some help. It’s disgusting.
The hate was certianly there in times gone by, but it never came to the cowardice of lighting fires at players homes.

sabotage,but he'll be fine ,insurance and maybe Richmond to cover the costs,get it repaired,sell and get the f**k outta the shithole anyway
its a blessing i say,place has always been a bogan den,suprised someone of his ilk would buy down there tbh

sabotage,but he'll be fine ,insurance and maybe Richmond to cover the costs,get it repaired,sell and get the f**k outta the shithole anyway
its a blessing i say,place has always been a bogan den,suprised someone of his ilk would buy down there tbh

The surf might have something to do with it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I started this thread on the Main Board and it was moved to Bay13.

Whilst the 11 Gary Ablett threads have all obviously been deemed relevant and appropriate to continue as normal.

Also - all oppo supporters made diving jokes or laughed it off.

The hate is strong, in fact, its so strong that we all really need to simply stick together because no one wants a bar of us, our club or anything thats yellow and black.

Just remember guys, if we lose, they'll come from everywhere to take pot shots. Know the shots are out of complete jealously and envy. Lets appreciate our success and not focus on the 'win' but the journey we've been on and how glorious its been.

I started this thread on the Main Board and it was moved to Bay13.

Whilst the 11 Gary Ablett threads have all obviously been deemed relevant and appropriate to continue as normal.

Also - all oppo supporters made diving jokes or laughed it off.

The hate is strong, in fact, its so strong that we all really need to simply stick together because no one wants a bar of us, our club or anything thats yellow and black.

Just remember guys, if we lose, they'll come from everywhere to take pot shots. Know the shots are out of complete jealously and envy. Lets appreciate our success and not focus on the 'win' but the journey we've been on and how glorious its been.

"Anyone but richmond"

unsurprisingly the media outlets arent reporting on it for fear that it will be pointed out that they have been trolling vlastuin and grimes with borderline hate inciting language.
Very telling journalist's priorities that 4 weeks ago Mark Robinson went out of his way to tweet the question whether Vlastuin was a cheat, but when someone tries to burn his place down on Grand Final eve, not a flicker of remote interest.

Quality jounalism Robbo 🤪

After the 1980 premiership where Geelong had finished on top and not even made the granny, the handbaggers actually renamed every "Richmond St" in Geelong to something else.

That really happened.

* 'em!

After the 1980 premiership where Geelong had finished on top and not even made the granny, the handbaggers actually renamed every "Richmond St" in Geelong to something else.

That really happened.

fu** 'em!

Wow.....I didn't know that....🤔.....🤯......🤣

Remove this Banner Ad

Back