Richmond Fans Cause Chaos In Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

2017 was worse. Richmond fans appeared to have an inflated sense of entitlement to behave like a bunch of *******s because that flag ended 37 years of them being completely shithouse. This year, they were mostly just happy, with the occasional *******.

Absurd

Her employer didn't pick Richmond to win the Grand Final ffs

In any other industry, you would have to set up a physical barrier and erect signage to perform work in a high traffic environment.

I don't condone the behaviour at all. But was a JSA completed before going into that environment?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your timeline also got stuffed up with the articles about Tigers fans assaulting police officers in multiple incidents on match game, but for some reason this has been left out of your timeline?

Toby Greene's father was arrested for assaulting police after the game.

But, yeah, if only it wasn't for those feral Richmond supporters there would never be any incidents. :drunk:

Probably now reaching the level where AFL should be looking into draft punishments. It's the only way they will learn.
You’re off your head, worry about the behaviour of your own team anyway.

Probably now reaching the level where AFL should be looking into draft punishments. It's the only way they will learn.

You should be glad Richmond won the flag.

It seems to have given you a hobby.

I was actually at the game and saw none of that, i'll take my first hand experience over some bloke you know telling you about it so you can post like a hero on big footy.

"I didn't witness it next to me in the stadium of 100,000 people, therefore it did not happen"

In any other industry, you would have to set up a physical barrier and erect signage to perform work in a high traffic environment.

I don't condone the behaviour at all. But was a JSA completed before going into that environment?

Obviously you are condoning it. Blaming the victim.

Bulls**t. My uncle was at the game and saw 3 seperate incidents of Tigers fans abusing GWS fans and rubbing it in their noses.

The most shambolic performance at the MCG did not come from GWS. It came from the Richmond fan base

🤣 Bloody Richmond supporters, ferals I tell ya.

Disgusting police assaults at the game. A female police officer head butted by a male, an officer bitten and one punched to the back of the head. Cowardly acts.
That was Toby Greene's estranged father.
Not one of us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back