Richmond Fans Cause Chaos In Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

No we’ve just got someone willing to not turn a blind eye to it

No, we have someone talking about doing s**t on a keyboard that they would never do in real life.

I've been around fights in pubs, events, and post spring carnival and footy games. The fights all have two things in common:

1) the dickheads are pissed

2) 99% of the rest of the crowd ignore what's happening and go on as if no fight is even happening

Talk about intervening is bullshit, it rarely happens, and usually escalates things rather than calms it down

Fact you don't know this shows you have been a pretty sheltered peep

No, we have someone talking about doing s**t on a keyboard that they would never do in real life.

I've been around fights in pubs, events, and post spring carnival and footy games. The fights all have two things in common:

1) the dickheads are pi**ed

2) 99% of the rest of the crowd ignore what's happening and go on as if no fight is even happening

Talk about intervening is bulls**t, it rarely happens, and usually escalates things rather than calms it down

Fact you don't know this shows you have been a pretty sheltered peep
In 2005 I stopped a drunk from punching a mate of mine in the back of the head, who was also drunk. Me stopping him was wearing the punch and splitting my eye open. And you know what this was over? A spilt drink.

If you have a set of balls you can intervene.

In 2005 I stopped a drunk from punching a mate of mine in the back of the head, who was also drunk. Me stopping him was wearing the punch and splitting my eye open. And you know what this was over? A spilt drink.

Jumping in to protect your mate is a vastly different proposition to jumping in between 2 random dickheads

Surely you're taking the piss. One of the most dangerous acts in history pull the other one.

I'm gonna go print out a picture of treloar and burn it before the next pies game and guess what will happen.

nothing, nothing will happen because it's dumb and no one cares
Do that hero and see what happens. Will you burn one of Adam Goode's too?

You wouldn't have a problem if it was a Melbourne player?

Yeah I'd probably go nuclear

Of course I wouldn't have a problem, who gives a s**t? It's all a bit of fun, if watching a piece of paper burn gets you that riled up you may need to start rethinking your values

The point is, if you king hit someone and end up killing them should you leave a jail cell ever again?

A lengthy sentence at an absolute minimum.

Do that hero and see what happens. Will you burn one of Adam Goode's too?

Nothing will happen that is my point, even if you didnt choke aginst gws and it was a pie banner last night still nothing would happen.

And why would anyone burn an adam goodes photo before a collingwood game?

A lengthy sentence at an absolute minimum.

Nothing will happen that is my point, even if you didnt choke aginst gws and it was a pie banner last night still nothing would happen.

And why would anyone burn an adam goodes photo before a collingwood game?
It was after the game, after your game.
Our fan, a 13 year old girl got her life ruined for saying a racist word at 13, debatable she knew was racist at that age, and the club was dragged through the media for it. You had a grown man burning the face of a player with a couple of grown men cheering him on, it is incitement.

It was after the game, after your game.
Our fan, a 13 year old girl got her life ruined for saying a racist word at 13, debatable she knew was racist at that age, and the club was dragged through the media for it. You had a grown man burning the face of a player with a couple of grown men cheering him on, it is incitement.

Do you even know what you are going on about anymore?

What does adam goodes have to do with any of this besides a crude attempt to tie burning a sign to racism.

I think you might have a problem champ.

Do you even know what you are going on about anymore?

What does adam goodes have to do with any of this besides a crude attempt to tie burning a sign to racism.

I think you might have a problem champ.
You might have a problem knowing right from wrong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I'd probably go nuclear

Of course I wouldn't have a problem, who gives a s**t? It's all a bit of fun, if watching a piece of paper burn gets you that riled up you may need to start rethinking your values
Yet just this year Melbourne and hawthorn fans were fighting over a bit of banter weren't they? If you think even Dee's fans would not take down someone burning a pic of viney for example you are kidding yourself

Some more then others. If I saw a Eagles fan rubbing it in last year I would have pulled them up on it. No such thing happened at this years GF
Well I've heard reports saying otherwise so again, you can't paint all fans with the same brush. It happens every year with every team and every other fan say team X's fan base is disgraceful. It's ******* groundhog day.

Not defending any dickhead tiger fans either. * anyone that can't act with grace in victory. Or defeat.

13 year old girl mistake wrong
Grown men mistake - much worse

How many mistakes is Eddie up to now?

The burning effigy thing, it's what the religious nuts do in India and Pakistan, some middle east countries. It means certain things to them - but so does throwing a shoe!

Take it as a token gesture - Toby attacks faces, so his got burnt.

Didnt a large group of tigers fan trash a bottle-o after 2017 and the club had to pay a whole heap of $$$ to keep it quiet?

No, there was one bottleo open and they had to close because they couldn't handle the crowd.
The rest sounds like made up bf stories because bf can't handle Richmond people being happy.

You knew him. If you were a random jumping in, you escalate because noone knows your motives

Call the cops or bounces or security

And don't be a bullshit keyboard warrior like our Eagles fan

Some blokes can handle their beer just fine. Some have one fosters light and the room starts spinning, punches get thrown and words get said. Bit like McDonald's. Some can eat it occasionally no sweat. Others try it once and they may as well chuck a mattress on the floor by the counter they're in so often

You knew him. If you were a random jumping in, you escalate because noone knows your motives

Call the cops or bounces or security

And don't be a bulls**t keyboard warrior like our Eagles fan
Bit harsh bro. I'm no hero and certainly don't begrudge Richmond winning yesterday. They were outta sight

Remove this Banner Ad

Back