Richmond Fans Cause Chaos In Richmond

TimmeT

Premiership Player
Mar 28, 2017
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Seems like a number of fans couldn't help themselves and decided to act like morons. Just having a bit of fun or stupid twits? This behaviour doesn't do good for anyone especially the club.

Rowdy Tigers fans flood Melbourne streets

Police have moved in to control rowdy Richmond Tigers fans flooding Melbourne's Swan Street after as fans set off dozens of flares.
One fan took his passion to the extreme as he climbed on the roof of a nearby store on Swan Street in Richmond and set alight a cardboard sign mocking Greater Western Sydney player Toby Greene.
Many fans took to the streets to continue celebrating after watching the Tigers' triumphant win over the Giants at the MCG.

But celebrations quickly turned chaotic with police arresting dozens of fans outside pubs and in streets.

WillieNillie

All Australian
Mar 31, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Fake news.

Guerilla pies fans in tiger scarves besmirching our reputation !

Bullshit. My uncle was at the game and saw 3 seperate incidents of Tigers fans abusing GWS fans and rubbing it in their noses.

The most shambolic performance at the MCG did not come from GWS. It came from the Richmond fan base

Jul 16, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies
Bulls**t. My uncle was at the game and saw 3 seperate incidents of Tigers fans abusing GWS fans and rubbing it in their noses.

The most shambolic performance at the MCG did not come from GWS. It came from the Richmond fan base

Every fan base has those idiots that go too far. Can’t paint us all with the same brush

Bulls**t. My uncle was at the game and saw 3 seperate incidents of Tigers fans abusing GWS fans and rubbing it in their noses.
Get him to ring the Geelong Advertiser. They'll definitely print your harrowing tale.

Jul 16, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies
I'm talking about at the game. Don't think this street crap is all that relevant nor does it matter much

They aren’t going to throw someone out for being arrogant.

Unless they are being overly abusive or violent, what do you expect?

WillieNillie

All Australian
Mar 31, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
They aren’t going to throw someone out for being arrogant.

Unless they are being overly abusive or violent, what do you expect?

Class and respect?

Police don't enforce that. The club does and people who represent it do. When you see arrogance and abuse, you call it out. Otherwise you are not a true fan

True fans don't let others bastardise their colours with poor behaviour

Jul 16, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies
Class and respect?

Police don't enforce that. The club does and people who represent it do. When you see arrogance and abuse, you call it out. Otherwise you are not a true fan

True fans don't let others bastardise their colours with poor behaviour

Lol a few fans don’t represent an entire club with 100,000 members

Back