Rumour Richmond FC premiership hangover

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The meek are easy pickings.

Meanwhile we're reigning premiers til September 2018 lads

Lmao i can do this aaaaalllllllllll year

Until you realize the wheel is falling off 8 rounds to go until the final, scraps through to finish 7th and get belted 1st round of the final...

Until you realize the wheel is falling off 8 rounds to go until the final, scraps through to finish 7th and get belted 1st round of the final...

It wouldn't matter. We're still the reigning premiers at that time. We've won one this year, this century, this millennium. You haven't.
We're still happy now. If the wheels fall off, we can put them back on, at least we know we have a team to compete

It wouldn't matter. We're still the reigning premiers at that time. We've won one this year, this century, this millennium. You haven't.
We're still happy now. If the wheels fall off, we can put them back on, at least we know we have a team to compete

I dunno about putting the wheels back on, last time u wont a flag and the wheels fallen off...............well, took 37 years.

History i am afraid always repeats, especially for a club like richmond. For us on the other hand, we will enjoy the help by the afl and the other club with more money to fund our rebuild and eventual success, so we must thank the equalization program. Who knows, maybe in 2021 GF weekend we would even give a passing mention to your esteemed club for helping us out when we hold the cup.

Oh have fun paying out dusty's 1.3 mil.......x 7, could have done it with 850k x 5. The delicious irony when wheels starts to fall off and finger pointing begans, it's gonna be a circus for all. lmao.

I dunno about putting the wheels back on, last time u wont a flag and the wheels fallen off...............well, took 37 years.

History i am afraid always repeats, especially for a club like richmond. For us on the other hand, we will enjoy the help by the afl and the other club with more money to fund our rebuild and eventual success, so we must thank the equalization program. Who knows, maybe in 2021 GF weekend we would even give a passing mention to your esteemed club for helping us out when we hold the cup.

Oh have fun paying out dusty's 1.3 mil.......x 7, could have done it with 850k x 5. The delicious irony when wheels starts to fall off and finger pointing begans, it's gonna be a circus for all. lmao.
Are you on the drugs that killed River Phoenix?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

s**t post. Another North fan who is jealous because his club will never do anything like Richmond did. You sound ridiculous.

s**t post. Another North fan who is jealous because his club will never do anything like Richmond did. You sound ridiculous.

There’s a few of them mate. Can’t handle the doggies and tiges success over the last couple years. Roos fans are the saltiest of salty fans going round. For the tiges, I think it has something to do with Scott and Hardwick getting senior coaching gigs at the same time. They both took different approaches - we got a flag and they didnt. Plus they have an endless need to try and compare themselves to us...it’s very weird.

Oh yes u r quite right we can never do anything like Richmond did, like decade of 5 coaches, the 5 years plan (as bad as the mao zedong variety), wasting top 3 picks on fiora and tambling etc. Lemme guess, someone would pull out the line 'oh we eventually got the flag....' Oh yeah we still got more flag than your lot in the last 30 years...... I am sure that someone would then pull out the line 'oh but we got 5 flags in the 1910s....... Another 3 before adolf hitler came to power blah blah......

Oh yes u r quite right we can never do anything like Richmond did, like decade of 5 coaches, the 5 years plan (as bad as the mao zedong variety), wasting top 3 picks on fiora and tambling etc. Lemme guess, someone would pull out the line 'oh we eventually got the flag....' Oh yeah we still got more flag than your lot in the last 30 years...... I am sure that someone would then pull out the line 'oh but we got 5 flags in the 1910s....... Another 3 before adolf hitler came to power blah blah......

If its not a concern stop posting on it. You betray your actual thoughts and feelings on the matter the more you bleat on about it.

What is the point of your idiotic post?

At least snake tries to mask his fantasy ramblings by calling them 'facts'.

Clearly un-hinged.

You're trying too hard to be relevant.

Try a different angle.

We'll still be premiers though...

37 years. That's ok. North is already going to be up to 19 by next seasons end (as far as even competing in a GF). Time goes pretty quickly. You haven't realised that.
And our 11 cups to you your 4 really is history repeating. Tigers are back on top while you even admit North is the competitions bin chicken.
And lol on Dusty. Only North could offer $1.5 mill a year and still get rejected.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

After our flag we have all been quite upset about that whole Buddy/Tambling thing. It appears we never recovered from it.
As for coaches, if you look since 2000, North Bin Chickens are the coach killer club.
In the Tigers list we have even put a care taker in, and we still have killed less careers than North.

2c1bdc58dc7ed485cd81f6a3a41c4182.jpg

2f5fd67f276791a860ea393d82678ffe.jpg

And the last 5 year plan was a ripper. We won a flag. Something North hasn't seen for nearly 2 decades.
Broke, no players, no players want to go there, no members and no success. Tell me more chicken boy.

no success: let's 2 flags last 30 years vs 1.
no player wants to go there: let's someone i recall named waite came over........kicked 4 which booted you out of 2015 finals, i wonder when was the last time u guys booted us out of a final, 1995? nope, NM by 30. Oh, Josh Kelly signed a 2 year deal, wonder why only 2 years if he could have stayed at a ultra talented team deemed for success for the next decade....
broke: 9 outta last 10 years profit.....
last 5 years was a ripper: lol, coach was borderline sacking, very successful, hmmm let's see, booted out by a team that only got in due to druggies got banned; 48-0 first quarter vs poo-rt, and the paper tiger utensil-chin 8 disposal (2 effective) by some dude called jacob....

37 years. That's ok. North is already going to be up to 19 by next seasons end (as far as even competing in a GF). Time goes pretty quickly. You haven't realised that.
And our 11 cups to you your 4 really is history repeating. Tigers are back on top while you even admit North is the competitions bin chicken.
And lol on Dusty. Only North could offer $1.5 mill a year and still get rejected.

lol dusty, got to pay out 10 mil+, let's slip in the shower acl, decline, team in shambles................. think about the 1.3 mil x 7. Lmao, yep great investment. Oh 11 cups r pretty good, 10 of yours r prob not real ones anyways. Oh yeah, we got the only golden one unlike your wooden ones.....

Only richmond could off 25%+ cap for 4 players. One bad season the fabric will break apart, trust, this time 2018, your cohort would be at each other's throats. We will enjoy at least 2 top 10 picks due to academy.

no success: let's 2 flags last 30 years vs 1.
no player wants to go there: let's someone i recall named waite came over........kicked 4 which booted you out of 2015 finals, i wonder when was the last time u guys booted us out of a final, 1995? nope, NM by 30. Oh, Josh Kelly signed a 2 year deal, wonder why only 2 years if he could have stayed at a ultra talented team deemed for success for the next decade....
broke: 9 outta last 10 years profit.....
last 5 years was a ripper: lol, coach was borderline sacking, very successful, hmmm let's see, booted out by a team that only got in due to druggies got banned; 48-0 first quarter vs poo-rt, and the paper tiger utensil-chin 8 disposal (2 effective) by some dude called jacob....

lol dusty, got to pay out 10 mil+, let's slip in the shower acl, decline, team in shambles................. think about the 1.3 mil x 7. Lmao, yep great investment. Oh 11 cups r pretty good, 10 of yours r prob not real ones anyways. Oh yeah, we got the only golden one unlike your wooden ones.....

Only richmond could off 25%+ cap for 4 players. One bad season the fabric will break apart, trust, this time 2018, your cohort would be at each other's throats. We will enjoy at least 2 top 10 picks due to academy.

a8964afd2f1b3210159bd283e7a8ddf9.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back