Roast Richmond Football club,

Remove this Banner Ad

Jan 3, 2012
From the interview room
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, Victory, All Blecks,
I buy a membership for both my grandsons, the oldest is 13 and a 12 year member, the youngest is 4 and a 5 year member, they received their packs, the youngest got a towel with his pack, really nice the oldest got a sticker , lanyards , no cap no scarf, if they were a cat and dog , they would receive all sorts of things. Bad form tigers , I shouldn’t need to ring every year about this especially when they can’t see any games , to say I’m pissed off is an understatement

Coach_Required

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 19, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool & Boston Celtics
I buy a membership for both my grandsons, the oldest is 13 and a 12 year member, the youngest is 4 and a 5 year member, they received their packs, the youngest got a towel with his pack, really nice the oldest got a sticker , lanyards , no cap no scarf, if they were a cat and dog , they would receive all sorts of things. Bad form tigers , I shouldn’t need to ring every year about this especially when they can’t see any games , to say I’m pissed off is an understatement

Sometimes you need to call the club and ask for whether you want a cap or scarf. It's happened a few times to me but a quick phone call and the caps are sent out. It can also depend on the type of membership you sign up too but my understanding it falls within the reward & recognition program.

Some people dont even want a cap or scarf but for me as an interstate member, I take it every time.

boxxie2022

Cancelled
Nov 28, 2021
AFL Club
Richmond
Sometimes you need to call the club and ask for whether you want a cap or scarf. It's happened a few times to me but a quick phone call and the caps are sent out. It can also depend on the type of membership you sign up too but my understanding it falls within the reward & recognition program.

Some people dont even want a cap or scarf but for me as an interstate member, I take it every time.
we received an email end of the season asking what we wanted in regards to caps/scarves/cards. My daughter wanted a scarf the rest of us wanted hats and the turned up no worries at all

Aug 25, 2007
Geelong
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond VFL

I have a spare hat, a 3121 scarf and a AFLW shopping bag that I won’t use, I’ll send them to you for free if you want.
I’m in Brisbane.

Coach_Required

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 19, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool & Boston Celtics
we received an email end of the season asking what we wanted in regards to caps/scarves/cards. My daughter wanted a scarf the rest of us wanted hats and the turned up no worries at all

Yeah I got an email this year as well, but in previous years only on a few occasions this was over looked. It happens i guess.

Jan 3, 2012
From the interview room
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
I have a spare hat, a 3121 scarf and a AFLW shopping bag that I won’t use, I’ll send them to you for free if you want.
I’m in Brisbane.
My grandson is in Melbourne, I got my scarf , it’s the young ones that don’t get looked after

Jan 3, 2012
From the interview room
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Yeah I got an email this year as well, but in previous years only on a few occasions this was over looked. It happens i guess.
In the older one it’s every ******* year

Jan 3, 2012
From the interview room
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams

I get my scarf and Cap every year.

Out of the 5 memberships across the family, we didn't get any cap/scarf (i thought we still had to collect), but in 2 of the packs there weren't any membership cards at all!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aug 25, 2007
Geelong
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond VFL
I get my scarf and Cap every year.

That’s because you’re an interstate member.

Victorian based members get a voucher to redeem a cap or scarf at the Roar Store online.

56537DFC-16D5-49EE-9444-BE9FD6E61081.jpeg

Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
That’s because you’re an interstate member.

Victorian based members get a voucher to redeem a cap or scarf at the Roar Store online.

View attachment 1295147
Now he’s going to melt that he didn’t get a $20 voucher to order his tiger print g banger

Went to buy a Toddler Tiger membership for my three-year-old granddaughter.
Thought there would be heaps of small things in there that would get her excited to start her Tiger journey.
membership costs $65 and they get:

- Hooded towel

- Personalised height chart

- Activity book

- Coloured pencils

Needless to say they can get stuffed. There's robbery and then there's outright taking the piss like this.
$65 for *'s sake for this:

1639110107027.png

DoItForCaptBlood

Premiership Player
Sep 8, 2008
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Richmond
Went to buy a Toddler Tiger membership for my three-year-old granddaughter.
Thought there would be heaps of small things in there that would get her excited to start her Tiger journey.
membership costs $65 and they get:

- Hooded towel

- Personalised height chart

- Activity book

- Coloured pencils

Needless to say they can get stuffed. There's robbery and then there's outright taking the piss like this.
$65 for fu**'s sake for this:

View attachment 1295174
A tiny beanie would be 1st item put in I would've thought. One of those ones that wrap around and tie naturally.

A tiny beanie would be 1st item put in I would've thought. One of those ones that wrap around and tie naturally.
For $65 I could buy a whole heap of s**t from ebay and package it myself without too much effort. Would take her an hour to open it all.
Absolute rort.

boxxie2022

Cancelled
Nov 28, 2021
AFL Club
Richmond
For $65 I could buy a whole heap of sh*t from ebay and package it myself without too much effort. Would take her an hour to open it all.
Absolute rort.

It’s a membership. No doubt the club takes a snip and so they should. I did the same thing but ended up just adding my daughter onto a full country interstate membership. She’s been stock piling scarfs

It’s a membership. No doubt the club takes a snip and so they should. I did the same thing but ended up just adding my daughter onto a full country interstate membership. She’s been stock piling scarfs
That pack would cost less than $5.
$60 is a hell of a cut.

Jan 3, 2012
From the interview room
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Out of the 5 memberships across the family, we didn't get any cap/scarf (i thought we still had to collect), but in 2 of the packs there weren't any membership cards at all!
This is the whole crux of the issue, the members all 100 k of us are an afterthought

Back