Certified Legendary Thread Richmond GIFs

Remove this Banner Ad

Been a crazy week for me, but got around to doing the GIF's this morning and tonight finished them off.

Round 2 2024 v Port Adelaide is from here ->

Dow spoils Houston, Taranto crumbs & boots forward, Balta challenges Zerk-Thatcher, ball spills to Baker who loosely handballs forward to Mansell to Lynch & goal

Miller spoils Dixon to DBJ's face to Miller D50 exit kick to Balta nice consted mark against Zerk-Thatcher and still manages to stay upright somehow with that landing to DRioli fumble and re-gather and smart decision in heavy traffic out to Brown with a perfect kick forward to Mansell to Bolton to beautiful outside 50m goal

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not a huge amount of extra miscellaneous quality plays in this game; but I may have missed some so if people remember any, sure, let me know and I'll add 'em... otherwise this is what I noticed in my watch-through for GIFs.

• KMac with a strong trapping tackle on Houston, should have been rewarded with HTB/incorrect-disposal.
  • KMac performs a very timely spoil running quickly to the loose man floating forward in Boak.
  • Taranto gets a, admittedly fairly dodgy, holding-the-man free and snaps nicely with a non-preferred left-foot banana goal from the boundary.
  • Drew punches the ball forward towards DBJ but Shorty attacks the ball nicely and beats a few through the centre and passes out wide nicely to KMac.

And finally with the defender love-in... the intercept marks!

• Vlastuin intercept mark
  • Grimes intercept mark; a quality contested one out-positioned and out-balanced.
  • Nank intercept mark
  • KMac intercept mark; nice goalkeeping.
  • Banks intercept mark
  • Ross very nice one-handed intercept mark
  • Grimes intercept mark #2
  • Short intercept mark
  • Balta intercept mark
  • Miller intercept mark
  • Pickett intercept mark (not paid as it was called as touched by the umpire downfield from Vlastuin's fingers; ironically)
  • Grimes intercept mark #3
  • Short intercept mark #2
  • Brown intercept mark
  • Clarke intercept mark
  • Grimes intercept mark #4
  • Miller intercept mark #2

GIF's from the Round 3 game versus Sydney are from here (and including just one isolated quality play above, of course)

Nank down to Bolton to Dow to Bolton breaks Rowbottom's ankles to Baker to Mansell called non-15m so plays on and kicks the goal quickly around the corner.

Dow high free to Short to Brown to DRioli to Dow contest outlet to Pickett to Mansell to McCartin drop to Balta tiny boot to Lefau beats McCartin and Blakey to get a boot to the ball over the line but he also gets tripping free from the McCartin attempted tackle and kicks his first goal twice!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back