Certified Legendary Thread Richmond GIFs

Remove this Banner Ad

ZFhfxim.gif

wHsVygz.gif

BynKchx.gif

9eyzOFB.gif

byae5Br.gif

Wacky Tiger OhDustinMartin RedmanWasHere circus maximus

and if you want it as an avatar, Wacky...

HsmbV8b.gif
Astbury is like the terminator!!!

If they play we will beat it!!!

Just watch the last qtr.

I'll happily give the last quarter a miss too.

It wasn't a game to feel happy about.

Beats losing!!!

It does but feeling happy about your team's effort and minimised errors trump it easily.

Back to the goalkicking board.

From a Tigers POV, by the way, Butler and Graham really impressed me.

It does but feeling happy about your team's effort and minimised errors trump it easily.

Back to the goalkicking board.

From a Tigers POV, by the way, Butler and Graham really impressed me.
I didn't see your game so I can't comment on it specifically but any win is a good win in the scheme of things. The quality of the wins will change game to game. I agree it is good to see great effort and few errors but realistically you are looking to win as many of the 22 games as possible to position yourself for the finals. Not all of our wins last year were brilliant but it's how we played in the last two months or so that counts most. I think an ugly win in round one is more frustrating because you've had so much build up and you want a big one!!! Given that it was last year's runner up it's an extra tick too :D
At the game on Thursday I barely noticed Graham but he was certainly in and around the ball when you watch the replay. Butler is a beauty!!

Hate , mate. I haven't lurked here for a while, but I've got a messy note on my phone from Thursday night.

Now, I had been imbibing heavily that evening, so I don't know how worthwhile they are. I hope you're amused that my first reaction was to grab my phone and punch that in (forgot about it until today).
As always, love your work.

What is the easiest way to shrink these GIFs to use them as an avatar?
What one? Do you have BF premium?

Hate , mate. I haven't lurked here for a while, but I've got a messy note on my phone from Thursday night.

Now, I had been imbibing heavily that evening, so I don't know how worthwhile they are. I hope you're amused that my first reaction was to grab my phone and punch that in (forgot about it until today).
As always, love your work.
Haha, that's exactly how I do it too! :p

nR2Sxna.gif

10fx1Ib.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Around 9 minutes to go in the first qtr, Conca bumps Murphy high clearly accidental and tries to pull up. The big hero daisy tries to run through Conca as a bit of retribution, Conca sees it and just steps aside while Daisy clean misses him. Made me laugh on the night. Would love if they had another angle on it

Around 9 minutes to go in the first qtr, Conca bumps Murphy high clearly accidental and tries to pull up. The big hero daisy tries to run through Conca as a bit of retribution, Conca sees it and just steps aside while Daisy clean misses him. Made me laugh on the night. Would love if they had another angle on it
mi37xqs.gif

Vlau9VO.gif

Hahaha, gold!!!!
EDIT: It's even better when you watch Conca closely and see how easily he spots Thomas coming and moves aside :D

Hahaha, gold!!!!
EDIT: It's even better when you watch Conca closely and see how easily he spots Thomas coming and moves aside :D

Such a big ******* tough guy is daisy

Surprised he didn’t break a nail

Such a big ******* tough guy is daisy

Surprised he didn’t break a nail

I was thinking a similar thing on the night when the blooz were trying to target Rance & Jack. Put a little smile on my face when Jack gave them a bit back...

Hahaha, gold!!!!

Well, Thomas was coming at top speed. Conca barely had time to react, do his hair, have a cup of tea, make a quick trip back to WA to visit Mum and Dad, before Daisy was nearly upon him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back