Certified Legendary Thread Richmond GIFs

Remove this Banner Ad

Mine too, seriously is a pure footballer.

& heā€™s played 34 games. Looks so comfortable in the team, deserves his spot.

Said it before, but imagine when Bakes and others get to 80 -100 games? God it's great to be a Tiger supporter....Good times!!

Said it before, but imagine when Bakes and others get to 80 -100 games? God it's great to be a Tiger supporter....Good times!!

Great post I had to quote it twice.

Check out the highlights, so many great moments. 2:18 fuq me. šŸ˜

Great post I had to quote it twice.

Check out the highlights, so many great moments. 2:18 fuq me. šŸ˜

Cheers, thanks for posting his highlights!šŸ¤©

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And a chorus rang out through the country.. as if millions of voices cried out in unison, muffled by masks or exasperated hands-to-the-face.
"JOSH, GET THE --------------------"
WE ALL SAID IT.
WE ALL SAID IT.
I was watching it with my son and I screamed it in my brain while my 10yo son yelled "GET OUTTA THE WAY!", showing remarkable restraint and decorum.
God.. have we played again since then? What day is it?

And a chorus rang out through the country.. as if millions of voices cried out in unison, muffled by masks or exasperated hands-to-the-face.
"JOSH, GET THE --------------------"
WE ALL SAID IT.
WE ALL SAID IT.
I was watching it with my son and I screamed it in my brain while my 10yo son yelled "GET OUTTA THE WAY!", showing remarkable restraint and decorum.
God.. have we played again since then? What day is it?

I thought you were quoting a Banjo Patterson ballad at the start there.

Bolton's goal from the centre square :D
Another Marlion Pickett blind turn in D50
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/play-of-the-day-vs-lions-gifs.1244500/post-66213254 for reliving KMac's shake and bake in the GameDay thread haha
Nice play for a goal here.
such a shame this was actually touched, as Dusty was brilliant in this movement.
It was actually Vlastuin kicking it out of mid-air (didn't get this bit in the GIF) then Grimes sprinting away from his opponents to get the ball, handpassing to Baker as he takes on another oppo, Baker takes one on and handpasses over his head to Stack who is forced to double-around and gets a handpass over his head to Pickett who is also able to get a handpass over his left shoulder back to Bolton who kicks I50 beautifully to Aarts who gracefully floats in front of the pack and marks the ball and goes back and slots it :D
Dusty & Aarts were brilliant in the forward 50 for this coast2coast goal

from the Dogs game...
Dusty's GotY contender

Dustyā€™s run and snap goal

KMac kicking the ball into Wallis' face then grimes kicking him in the face right after - about 13 min left in the 3rd

This coast to coast goal was brilliant, also.
Short2Egg2Balta2Egg2Pickett2Dusty2Goal :D

Chol's falcon

Good punch from Short down to Stack front & centre, out to Pickett, to DES who runs out of D50 and kicks long to Chol who wins a tap forward 1on1, taps forward, gets shepherd from Aarts, beats another 1on1 with a tap forward, sprints I50 and gets the handball to JR8 in the goalsquare who kicks a goal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back