Certified Legendary Thread Richmond GIFs

Remove this Banner Ad

Shedda intercept mark and spin around and delivery to Castagna cleanly I50 and goal
love that george goal, huge pressure to put the kicker off to let shedwards mark it, then gets rewarded with a goal from a nice mark back with the flight

Vlastuin nice tackle on Sloane, Shoenberg kick across face, Caddy to Houli to Ross to Houli to Graham to Lambert to Dusty beating 2 and give to JR8 and goal
also look how ugly that richmond footy is, the ball didn't stop moving once from coast to coast and there weren't any stoppages, just free flowing ugly footy right?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

These GIFFYs are giving me an appreciation of some of the plays that I never saw before. I just stepped and paused every second or two through some of the plays and was amazed at how many players get back into the back line to support the back six when needed. And all in the space of a few seconds. You just don't notice all the chess pieces moving (well I didn't) when watching the general flow of play because there are too many things happening at once, so you just tend to follow the footy.

I had thought Chol was lazy in that game, but when stepping through some of the plays, you see him sprinting into position in the background to provide an exit option if needed.

DAMN, I've found yet another way to waste more hours watching Richmond when I should be working.

GIF's to follow from the Brisbane Qualifying Final

(was hoping for a win to have next weekend to do the missing matches from this year haha... maybe will have enough time later on in October)

Nank down to Shedda through traffic to Lambert to Cotchin to Dusty to JGTI to JR8 who unfortunately drops a mark with nobody actually on him at the moment of touching it along the half forward line

Remove this Banner Ad

Back