Certified Legendary Thread Richmond GIFs

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
Caddy nice smother on Docherty, JR8 kick to Dusty who breaks a copule of tackles then gives to Bolton who breaks a tackle and nicely snaps the goal
Need Bolton pushing Docherty, Docherty melting and Bolton clapping himself for the wank bank.

Sep 11, 2018
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Storm|V/OzCricket|NBA-P|NHL-P|V8|F1
Need Bolton pushing Docherty, Docherty melting and Bolton clapping himself for the wank bank.
AfterBoltonGoalHeTauntsDocherty-R1-2021.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sep 11, 2018
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
can i request normal gfy/streamable of it :hearteyes:

also if possible the broad spoil that was a free against, i'll see if i can find the timestamp of it - got it, 13:40 left in the 4th

and this one you really need to slow it down to frame-by-frame to see what really happened. I tried to line up the two different "zoomed out" and "zoomed in" camera angles to show it as cleanly as possible:

clear bullshit free as the umpire signals "high" but Broads arm is in front of both of McDonald's forearms so there's no way he could have got his fist into a high contact position; the only possible way it could be construed as "high" is if Broad's bicep-part-of-arm was on top of McDonald's shoulder out of camera view in his attempt to punch, which should never be construed as "high" anyway.

RobsJourney

Premiership Player
Oct 13, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond

and this one you really need to slow it down to frame-by-frame to see what really happened. I tried to line up the two different "zoomed out" and "zoomed in" camera angles to show it as cleanly as possible:

clear bullshit free as the umpire signals "high" but Broads arm is in front of both of McDonald's forearms so there's no way he could have got his fist into a high contact position; the only possible way it could be construed as "high" is if Broad's bicep-part-of-arm was on top of McDonald's shoulder out of camera view in his attempt to punch, which should never be construed as "high" anyway.
Geez this is a soft free. Considering they missed a few for us on the night and we lost the count by 10, we have to feel a touch hard done by there.

My biggest issue with it, though, is just how quick the umpires are to pay that in general. The directive really is to manufacture scores hey.

If they REALLY wanted to be fair, they'd see Broad spoiled first and then McDonald arrived. To me that just has to be play on. The resulting goal is a ******* team killer and really just isn't fair.

Sep 11, 2018
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Geez this is a soft free. Considering they missed a few for us on the night and we lost the count by 10, we have to feel a touch hard done by there.

My biggest issue with it, though, is just how quick the umpires are to pay that in general. The directive really is to manufacture scores hey.

If they REALLY wanted to be fair, they'd see Broad spoiled first and then McDonald arrived. To me that just has to be play on. The resulting goal is a ******* team killer and really just isn't fair.
Yeah, obviously our one-eyed-ness sees it correctly, in this case, to be a non-free... but we do then have the benefit of the replay and being able to slow it down and watch it frame by frame to check out the situation, whereas the umpire has to make a split second decision and unknown biases can enter quicker than a decision is actually made, so I feel for the umpire, realistically.

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
Yeah, obviously our one-eyed-ness sees it correctly, in this case, to be a non-free... but we do then have the benefit of the replay and being able to slow it down and watch it frame by frame to check out the situation, whereas the umpire has to make a split second decision and unknown biases can enter quicker than a decision is actually made, so I feel for the umpire, realistically.
you don't see or know the correct decision do not guess or anticipate...play on!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back