Certified Legendary Thread Richmond GIFs

Remove this Banner Ad

Short flattens Treloar as he kicks out to the outer wing, KMac harasses both Lipinski and Keath 2on1 nicely until Broad comes in KMac gives to JR8 to Broad to Mansell kick out of trouble to Bolton 1on1 with Bolton and he beats him all ends up then it's a not-so-good F50 entry

and the weekly defensive love-in

Tackles first:
Baker tackles West
Nank hard tackle on Dale
Baker tackle on Dale
Baker tackle on Keath
Baker tackle on Duryea
Nank tackle on Anthony Scott
Nank tackle on Bailey Smith
Baker tackle on Lipinski
Shedda tackle on Johannisen
Aarts nice tackle on Cordy

onto the intercept marks

-Lynch intercept one handed
-Grimes intercept #1
-Astbury intercept #1
-Balta intercept #1
-Nank intercept #1
-Balta intercept #2
-Aarts intercept #1
-Balta intercept #3
-Broad intercept #1
-Balta intercept #4
-Balta intercept #5
-Astbury intercept #2
-Grimes intercept #2
-Broad intercept #2
-Astbury intercept #3
-Nank intercept #2
-Broad intercept #3
-Balta intercept #6
-Astbury intercept #4

and some quality defensive plays to finish off:
-Pickett nice defensive moves
-Mansell good defensive moves on Treloar
-Mansell nice defensive move on Bruce
-Naughton kicks forward ahead of Johannisen who kicks it forward under pressure from Pickett & Balta, Short worries Bruce out of a simple soccer goal nicely

Lynch grabs out of ruck, gives to Bolton who jinks around Wood and kicks a nice goal
the reaction of bolton shows how much he's invested in the group

Short flattens Treloar as he kicks out to the outer wing, KMac harasses both Lipinski and Keath 2on1 nicely until Broad comes in KMac gives to JR8 to Broad to Mansell kick out of trouble to Bolton 1on1 with Bolton and he beats him all ends up then it's a not-so-good F50 entry
also quick note on this one, watch when the ball is in the air for the daniel&bolton 1on1 and notice rcd, look how he busts ass to lay on a diving shepherd which doesn't do much in the end, but there's 2 minutes left in the game and we're 3 goals up, for a guy on debut you love the gut running effort to affect the play even 1%

and some quality defensive plays to finish off:
-Pickett nice defensive moves
-Mansell good defensive moves on Treloar
-Mansell nice defensive move on Bruce
-Naughton kicks forward ahead of Johannisen who kicks it forward under pressure from Pickett & Balta, Short worries Bruce out of a simple soccer goal nicely
the mansell spoil on treloar was one of the highlights of the nights for me. i love how workman-like our backline is, mansell is looking to be another late/rookie pick we've uncovered, just hope we can find a spot for him when there's a fit list

also there's one gif i'd like to request, it's bailey smith's goal, not because of the goal itself, but the lead up. mansell was putting pressure on 2 dogs and then they turned it over but we kicked it up high and smith intercepts it, but i just love how mansell ran right at the contest and flattened stefan martin. wouldve been an easy 50m against if mansell hit smith but i wouldve taken it any day of the week, happens around 17mins left in the 2nd

also there's one gif i'd like to request, it's bailey smith's goal, not because of the goal itself, but the lead up. mansell was putting pressure on 2 dogs and then they turned it over but we kicked it up high and smith intercepts it, but i just love how mansell ran right at the contest and flattened stefan martin. wouldve been an easy 50m against if mansell hit smith but i wouldve taken it any day of the week, happens around 17mins left in the 2nd
Mansell tackles Lipinski then Libba, KMac intercepts handball and snaps attempting to get out of D50, Mansell tracks ball and bumps into SMartin on his way to trying to effect the contest

the reaction of bolton shows how much he's invested in the group

also quick note on this one, watch when the ball is in the air for the daniel&bolton 1on1 and notice rcd, look how he busts ass to lay on a diving shepherd which doesn't do much in the end, but there's 2 minutes left in the game and we're 3 goals up, for a guy on debut you love the gut running effort to affect the play even 1%

the mansell spoil on treloar was one of the highlights of the nights for me. i love how workman-like our backline is, mansell is looking to be another late/rookie pick we've uncovered, just hope we can find a spot for him when there's a fit list

good pick up on the RCD sheppard attempt, absolutely love that

onto the intercept marks

-Lynch intercept one handed
-Grimes intercept #1
-Astbury intercept #1
-Balta intercept #1
-Nank intercept #1
-Balta intercept #2
-Aarts intercept #1
-Balta intercept #3
-Broad intercept #1
-Balta intercept #4
-Balta intercept #5
-Astbury intercept #2
-Grimes intercept #2
-Broad intercept #2
-Astbury intercept #3
-Nank intercept #2
-Broad intercept #3
-Balta intercept #6
-Astbury intercept #4

Absolutely top notch work as usual K3ith. Easy to see where Grimes has been concussed, His second intercept mark on this clip about 2/3rds through, Bruce coat-hangers him late and slings him to the ground, his head whiplashes backwards and slams into the turf. No 50, no report.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And the weekly defender love-in haha

-Broad intercept #1
-Vlastuin intercept #1
-Balta intercept #1
-Balta intercept #2
-Vlastuin intercept #2
-Nank intercept #1
-good defensive positioning by Balta to get the intercept #3
-Nank intercept mark #2 on goal line
-Short intercept #1
-Vlastuin intercept #3
-Houli intercept #1
-Balta intercept #4
-Nank intercept #3

Some quality defensive plays to finish off:

-KMac good spoil
-Shedda good tackle on Ratugolea
-Broad nice defensive punch straight to Astbury
-KMac very nice punch running back with the flight
-Shedda bumps Rohan nicely out of the contest and takes an intercept mark
-Shedda tackle on Parfitt, high tackle but Shedda telling him all about the drop of the knees and drop of the shoulder to draw the high contact.
-Vlastuin good intercept play
-Vlastuin bravely bumps into Ratugolea to prevent a mark

Remove this Banner Ad

Back