Richmond have copped it. What about the demons?

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 7, 2003
melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
"Yellow & Black"
Fair enough richmond has been on the receiving end of all things critical but how about some attention being shown to the demons? Given injuries have played a part but so they have at punt road. Not a lot of young talent to be excited about at melbourne right now. A similar amount of disgruntled melbourne supporters on the radio tonight.

Our coach hasn't conceded that we won't be competitive until 2011. At least we try to play football and play it properly regardless of who we put on the park, which has been done by Daniher for a decade

Not a lot of young talent to be excited about at melbourne right now.

Strange comment considering our young players have been carrying most of the burdan so far this year.

Petterd - Very good first three games, will be a classy player
Bate - Ordinary today but has shown alot this year
Sylvia - Followed up from last week with another three goals from very limited opportunites and had a hand in a couple of others
Jones - Looks like he has the goods
Dunn - Showed a bit this year in the forward
Bell - Been very good, had to play on much bigger opponents due to injuries to other defenders.

Sadly our other young guys are either injured or coming back from injuries eg McLean, Bartram, Frawley and Weetra.

We've got a ruckman on our rookie list who is already our 2nd best to White, he'll get his chance next year and Michael Newton playing for Sandy but for some reason Daniher doesn't want to play him.

I agree that we're hopeless and Daniher has obviously come to the end of his tenure at the club but don't talk shiite with crap that you have no idea about.

There are no fans around to give s**t to.

Whats the point of trolling the 5-6 Melbourne supporters that exist?
If you get stuck into the Tiges at least you know you'll be getting stuck into a large supporter base.

Now this is what I'd expect from a feral Collingwood supporter, thanks for not letting me down :thumbsu:

Demons atleast don't lose by 150+ points.

Richmond 2007 = Fitzroy 1995/1996

Shows that since both the teams percentages are about .2% different apart from the capitulation against Geelong we have been far more competitive compared to the Demons. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Both teams have been shocking this year. Richmond have been worse IMO but if they were to play Melbourne next week I would pick Richmond. Sometimes we play better without Richo.

I was at the game today. Quite a few disinterested Melbourne footballers out there

Davey? Quick...sure but needs a minutes rest to recover. Lazy is a word that comes to mind...or is that part of the malaise

Davey's problem is that he is not good when under pressure, that's why he'll never be a good finals player.

Shows that since both the teams percentages are about .2% different apart from the capitulation against Geelong we have been far more competitive compared to the Demons. :thumbsu:

The ladder doesn't lie....You're shiter :D

Unfortunately i think the Tigers are going to get on the winners list this week :mad:

Melbourne would be the best 15th team in history. Ravaged by injury. They will be flying come the second half of the year too bad 2007 is over for them.

Have you missed our injury list?

You take the Geelong game out of it for Richmond and we're easily a better side than Melbourne right now (with both sides injuries taken into account)

Both teams have injuries to key players. One was expected to be top 4, the other somewhere from 9th down.

Both teams have played 5 of the same teams. Tigers have played 6 of the top 8, Demons 5 of the top 8.

Tigers ave loss 40pts
Demons ave loss 36pts

Tigers ave loss (excluding biggest margin) 23pts
Demons ave loss (excluding biggest margin) 30pts

Tigers have lost all 4 qtrs in a match once
Demons have lost all 4 qtrs in a match twice

The Tigers match against the Cats was the worst performance of the year but overall the Demons look to be performing worse.

Todays peformance was terrible..we didnt actualy play that well...if we had we would have won by 120 points...

yes and some heat needs to be applied to the dees and I m sure it will be

Fair enough richmond has been on the receiving end of all things critical but how about some attention being shown to the demons? Given injuries have played a part but so they have at punt road. Not a lot of young talent to be excited about at melbourne right now. A similar amount of disgruntled melbourne supporters on the radio tonight.

Not half as much fun......

Two reason. Most people love giving it to the tigers. They are much bigger news.

Other fans also know you're more likely to have a tiger fan bite compared to a Melbourne fan.

The best part is that regardless of how bad the dees and tigers are, the blues are still going to get the number 1 pick in the national draft.:thumbsu:

Go blues

Remove this Banner Ad

Back