Richmond in 2018: Another Bulldogs or here to stay?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent point.

Was our timing off? Did we miss out on a golden opportunity in 2017?

After all, we did take the 2017 premiers to the cleaners to the tune of 12 goals in 2016.

Of course, the club could not foresee the truly bizarre manner in which the dominoes would fall in 2017.

They had to make some hard calls in the face of the arriving GWS juggernaut, and I think at the time they made the right one.
:p And the Hawks claim to have the opposition head ****ed. We appear to have done it without trying.

If "everything falling in to place" equates to getting close to the best 22 on the park and playing good footy, and "the wall" equates to our injury toll, then I completely agree with you.

You went over the hill. Scott knew it, everybody knew it. It's why you forcibly retired all those players.

Jump into a Richmond thread and everyone is talking about North. Of course, it's really just expected at this point, haha.

You went over the hill. Scott knew it, everybody knew it. It's why you forcibly retired all those players.

Sometimes you have to roll the dice.

Some would justifiably claim that Geelong has done the same thing for the last 5 years.

Geelong is kinda like a reloadable six shooter to North's single-shot matchlock rifle.

Oh, even you have descended in to the gutter now Ron.

Bravo. Give yourself a big pat on the back.

Jump into a Richmond thread and everyone is talking about North. Of course, it's really just expected at this point, haha.
It's not due to north but the delusional clown that liked your post stinking every thread up with his fantasy land rants.

What do you expect after you waltz in and s**t on the carpet?

Apologies Ron.

Here, you dropped these.

iu

Apologies Ron.

Here, you dropped these.

iu

What do you want to hear? That we were lucky? * yeah, we were lucky. This year's circumstances will never be repeated. A rare visit of serendipity to the Richmond FC.

We had everything we needed, but we still had to get the job done. And history will record that we did.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hang on a sec, you write this, Richmond tore them a new one, yet Richmond were lucky, that just doesn't make sense sorry.
Richmond winning the flag and missing out on Dusty seems to have ruined his head worse then jail did.

The only thread when your "club" is the real topic of conversation is the saltmine one. Keep dreaming.

If "everything falling in to place" equates to getting close to the best 22 on the park and playing good footy, and "the wall" equates to our injury toll, then I completely agree with you.
I think the “Wall” was more you starting to play decent teams. Blind Freddy could tell the Kangas early season form of 2016 was a mirage.

[
Excellent point.

Was our timing off? Did we miss out on a golden opportunity in 2017?

Of course, the club could not foresee the truly bizarre manner in which the dominoes would fall in 2017.
No you guys were on the decline from 2016. Coach Scott went all in and came up short.

He had a decision to make following years of middling and he went for it, at the expense of blooding younger players.

He’s not that simple to not foresee the impact of retirements of your best players would do to the team from 2017 onwards.

He just chose to play short term, and lost.
Glad they are giving him a chance to set up the rebuild, but can’t see him finishing it.

What do you want to hear? That we were lucky? **** yeah, we were lucky. This year's circumstances will never be repeated. A rare visit of serendipity to the Richmond FC.

We had everything we needed, but we still had to get the job done. And history will record that we did.
Well said mate.

Just ignore the troll Ron - that's his M.O.

What do you want to hear? That we were lucky? **** yeah, we were lucky. This year's circumstances will never be repeated. A rare visit of serendipity to the Richmond FC.

Bravo! Finally an honest analysis from a Richmond supporter. Your credibility plummet just corrected itself.

I love how he thinks he determines who does and doesn't have credibility when he is in the bottom 1% of people on this site with credibility.
The delusion on display is delicious.

I know!
It really doesn't make sense to me either how all threads end up discussing such an irrelevant, unsuccessful club

Obsession usually is unreasonable, yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back