Richmond just drop the ball close to their bodies when tackled

Remove this Banner Ad

Both teams do it- but Tigers did it more.

Despite free kick count- Tigers got the better of it- numerous htb decisions ignored when in Geelongs 50, and then cheap ones going the other way.

NicNAt and others have been reported for Nankervis Style tackle- yet right in front of ump- play on.

Also- the Jack Reiwoldt kick in the back of Blicavs should be reportable- dont bring up Toby Green- different incidents- Jack karate kicked him in the middle of the back- conveniently glossed over by commentators.

Tigers are about to come crumbling down- barely got past a Geelong team who played at 60% for 95% of the game.

Mate you blokes are rubbish, it should have been 10 goals. The ump was the only thing that made it interesting, and don't take my word for it, look at the stats.
Stopped reading when you called me ‘Mate’ and then followed up with ‘you blokes are rubbish’.

Both teams do it- but Tigers did it more.

Despite free kick count- Tigers got the better of it- numerous htb decisions ignored when in Geelongs 50, and then cheap ones going the other way.

NicNAt and others have been reported for Nankervis Style tackle- yet right in front of ump- play on.

Also- the Jack Reiwoldt kick in the back of Blicavs should be reportable- dont bring up Toby Green- different incidents- Jack karate kicked him in the middle of the back- conveniently glossed over by commentators.

Tigers are about to come crumbling down- barely got past a Geelong team who played at 60% for 95% of the game.

As a Freo fan, you do not qualify to comment on Big all Vic games. Please remove yourself & crawl back to the WAFL threads. Shut the door on your way out, appreciate it.

I agree, Tigers got the rub of the green.

Sure umpiring was crap last night but there was so much they got away with, even look at their last goal, Riewoldt clearly pushed the defender in the back.

Glad I wasn't the only one who noticed that. You can bet your bottom dollar Hawkins wouldn't have got away with that though, as Rance would've thrown himself forward like he was shot out of a cannon to make sure the umpire saw it.

As a Freo fan, you do not qualify to comment on Big all Vic games. Please remove yourself & crawl back to the WAFL threads. Shut the door on your way out, appreciate it.

So who died and made you the king of Big Footy?o_O

Richmond supporters have become unbearable in the last 10 months.:thumbsdown:

Come along way from spitting at their own players post game to now being experts on all things football.

I do think if they called dropping the ball more there would be less congestion, the more they let it play the more players get there.
Dunno if its a Richmond thing only, we had 92 tackles for 3 HTB.
Im sure cats numbers wouldve been up there as well.
I didnt think the umpiring favored one side more than the other but they were crap.

I do think if they called dropping the ball more there would be less congestion, the more they let it play the more players get there.
Dunno if its a Richmond thing only, we had 92 tackles for 3 HTB.
Im sure cats numbers wouldve been up there as well.
I didnt think the umpiring favored one side more than the other but they were crap.

How they missed the dangerous tackle on Shorty is beyond me, then he gets pinged. Disgraceful that none of them saw it.

Players dropped the ball at least 423 times last night. You do need to drop the ball to kick or attempt to kick it.

The rule is “Holding”the ball. So a player tries not to hold it but drops it to try and kick it is exactly what we want so the ball comes out, if he had prior it’s HTB ball if he didn’t then attempting to try and kick is fine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Noticed this again last night. They get tackled and hold onto it until numbers arrive then just drop it out. Umpires get on the band wagon of certain teams and Richmond are getting a dream run.

Players dropped the ball at least 423 times last night. You do need to drop the ball to kick or attempt to kick it.

The rule is “Holding”the ball. So a player tries not to hold it but drops it to try and kick it is exactly what we want so the ball comes out, if he had prior it’s HTB ball if he didn’t then attempting to try and kick is fine.
Incorrect disposal then

How they missed the dangerous tackle on Shorty is beyond me, then he gets pinged. Disgraceful that none of them saw it.
head high first then a sling tackle then they ping him for incorrect disposal a joke surely.
My issue isnt the frees they pay against us its the fact we dont get frees for the same things, umpires contributed to a 3 or 4 goal assist to the Cat, particularly in the first half when it was 5 frees to 13 even though we controlled most of the game.

head high first then a sling tackle then they ping him for incorrect disposal a joke surely.
My issue isnt the frees they pay against us its the fact we dont get frees for the same things, umpires contributed to a 3 or 4 goal assist to the Cat, particularly in the first half when it was 5 frees to 13 even though we controlled most of the game.

Nankervis on Menengola?????

Whaaaaa, I’m a tigers supporter, whaaa whaaa, we nearly lost at the mcg, whaaa, now we don’t seem unbeatable at home, whaa whaaaa, it must be the umpires fault, whaaa whaaa whaaa.

I think that’s how it goes.
You're such a child.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back