Vintage Bay Richmond KFC Boy Photoshop Competition ***Thread Of The Year 2012***

Remove this Banner Ad

A hub for bogans......particularly on a hot day when people don't have air-conditioning in their place.
Mate, you don’t really know what a hub for bogans is, until you visit Brisbane and have to shop at the Logan Hyperdome.

I’ve been to Woodridge, which is basically South East QLD’s answer to Frankston lol
Ipswich as a whole is even worse, especially Bundamba

Ipswich as a whole is even worse, especially Bundamba
Ipswich is a huge hole, but you hear about much more stuff happening in Woodridge.. like the woman the other day who was found on North Rd with a pair of scissors wedged in her head wtf.. some pretty ****ed up s**t goes on there!

Ipswich is a huge hole, but you hear about much more stuff happening in Woodridge.. like the woman the other day who was found on North Rd with a pair of scissors wedged in her head wtf.. some pretty ****** up s**t goes on there!
* that s**t. I’m glad Australia still has such a tight control on weapons and such.

All we have to worry about over here is Muslim extremists with homemade bombs or a drivers license.

**** that s**t. I’m glad Australia still has such a tight control on weapons and such.

All we have to worry about over here is Muslim extremists with homemade bombs or a drivers license.
Haha yeah. It’s certainly not somewhere you wanna roam around at night time by yourself, that’s for sure

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please stop making fun of Richmond supporters. They are very sensitive creatures and don't deserve our ridicule
8UlGoQR.gif

It's not uncommon once a band amasses a large catalogue of quality work (and sometimes even when they don't), to release a "best of", and KFC boy and friends are no exception. So here are 25 of the best moments, from one of the best threads (it even includes an album cover tribute).

blurkfc_zps0e61c28b.jpg

1. The Original & the Best
2. Dinner With Friends
3. Dancing
4. Wrestling
5. Advert
6. Feeding Wambat
7. Boony
8. Gangnam Style
9. George W. Bush
10. Boating Accident
11. Chasing Baldy
12. Zoolander
13. Close Encounters
14. Go Flog. Go!
15. Delicious
16. Jurassic Park
17. Chuck Norris
18. Big Appetite
19. Being Bald Richmond Guy
20. Scared of Baldy
21. Creep
22. Something
23. Basic Instinct
24. Kindergarten Cop
25. Hopoate Revisited

That's 25 out of 50 really awesome ones I found, truly some brilliant work in this thread.
Shame a lot are inaccessible, but * some of these were really funny.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back