Richmond Membership Tally 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

I think the club will struggle to get to 100k. We could be heading into a third year of limited numbers and some supporters are getting a little pissed with handing over hard earned for little return. I think there could be a significant number who hold off renewing their packages until they have a clearer understanding of the likely effect COVID will have on the 2022 season/games.

With the majority of the nation being vaccinated by then, why would there be harsh crowd restrictions still in place. Have a look at the Melbourne cup 10K allowed next month. One would think by the end of March 2022 (RD 1) we can get close to a capacity crowd. Time will tell but i will always buy a membership.
I'm hearing well Eddie mentioned this before footy classified finished that they will likely look to introduce rapid testing already in use in Europe, which you get your covid results in minutes to inform whether you are positive or negative.

Oh just on membership, they will get 100K again. Many were saying the same thing for this year and we still broke our all time record.

Tiger fans, any idea what your clubs current tally for 2022 is? Just hoping to update the tracker topic on the main board if possible. Have your auto renewals taken place?

Tiger fans, any idea what your clubs current tally for 2022 is? Just hoping to update the tracker topic on the main board if possible. Have your auto renewals taken place?

Not released as yet, mid to late Nov im expecting the figures to start showing up. Club member Auto-renewals by memory late Nov and AFL membership around the same time.

Not released as yet, mid to late Nov im expecting the figures to start showing up. Club member Auto-renewals by memory late Nov and AFL membership around the same time.

My auto-renewal came out on 1st November.

With the majority of the nation being vaccinated by then, why would there be harsh crowd restrictions still in place. Have a look at the Melbourne cup 10K allowed next month. One would think by the end of March 2022 (RD 1) we can get close to a capacity crowd. Time will tell but i will always buy a membership.
I'm hearing well Eddie mentioned this before footy classified finished that they will likely look to introduce rapid testing already in use in Europe, which you get your covid results in minutes to inform whether you are positive or negative.

Oh just on membership, they will get 100K again. Many were saying the same thing for this year and we still broke our all time record.
not as confident as you. been some infections coming from those at the cup. one from a post cup party of flogs who weren't following the protocols

Remove this Banner Ad

Back