Richmond Membership Tally 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 25, 2007
Geelong
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond VFL
Can anyone tell me what's going on with the GWS game at Marvel? I haven't seen anything from the club regarding seating. I have an 11 game, reserved seat membership.

I have a reserved seat membership too, I got an email on Thursday saying we can get a $0.00 ticket on Tuesday from Ticketmaster.

I have a reserved seat membership too, I got an email on Thursday saying we can get a $0.00 ticket on Tuesday from Ticketmaster.
Thank you, I better go back through my deleted emails in case I deleted it by accident.

Cheers

-edit- Nope, nothing. I'll just get in contact with them on Tuesday.

Aug 25, 2007
Geelong
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond VFL
Thank you, I better go back through my deleted emails in case I deleted it by accident.

Cheers

-edit- Nope, nothing. I'll just get in contact with them on Tuesday.

My membership is an interstate 3121 so might be a different category to yours, they might send your info on a different day.

box070

Cancelled
Jan 8, 2021
AFL Club
Richmond
Anyone not coming to the Gabba next week that can spare a members code. I would be forever appreciative

May 22, 2014
Punt Rd to Goodison Park
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton
So ordinary Joe Public can go onto the ticketmaster website and select the exact seat he or she wants to sit in, myself as a richmond member doesn't get that same opportunity and is instead dumped where ticketmaster decide.

Also on top of being able to select the seat Joe Public only has to pay $8 for the seat on level 1 whereas Richmond members have to pay $10 for that seat.

There is something seriously wrong when Joe Public has better options than an actual member does.

May 17, 2004
Punt Rd ‘17? ‘19?
AFL Club
Richmond
So ordinary Joe Public can go onto the ticketmaster website and select the exact seat he or she wants to sit in, myself as a richmond member doesn't get that same opportunity and is instead dumped where ticketmaster decide.

Also on top of being able to select the seat Joe Public only has to pay $8 for the seat on level 1 whereas Richmond members have to pay $10 for that seat.

There is something seriously wrong when Joe Public has better options than an actual member does.
Is that different to ticketek mcg coz GA member can just quote barcode and get a seat for $0 , I did that last week , select Gen admission option.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May 22, 2014
Punt Rd to Goodison Park
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton
Is that different to ticketek mcg coz GA member can just quote barcode and get a seat for $0 , I did that last week , select Gen admission option.
You still can but up in the gods, for a low drawing game one would think level 1 would be GA but go onto the ticketmaster website and you can see all the blue dots which indicate vacant seats and yet members can't pinpoint a seat to sit in like Joe Public can.

Once you select member tickets the ability to pinpoint a seat disappears and you are dumped where ticketmaster see fit.

I am actually holding off on tickets as long as possible to see if things change.

May 17, 2004
Punt Rd ‘17? ‘19?
AFL Club
Richmond
You still can but up in the gods, for a low drawing game one would think level 1 would be GA but go onto the ticketmaster website and you can see all the blue dots which indicate vacant seats and yet members can't pinpoint a seat to sit in like Joe Public can.

Once you select member tickets the ability to pinpoint a seat disappears and you are dumped where ticketmaster see fit.

I am actually holding off on tickets as long as possible to see if things change.
Hmm notice the blank seats behind goals last week ,you’d reckon the diks would sell level 1 first no ,

GoTigers2015

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆2017🏆2019🏆2020🏆
Oct 27, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
A big jump in membership since the last update.

1621887097788.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back