Richmond Membership Tally 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

I think a membership has to cost a minimum of $50 to be counted not sure if that's the case still?

From what I hear that no longer applies, the min $50 spend and having to send out a membership pack.
The AFL changed the criteria in 2020 by memory or could've been last year but it's ridiculous as clubs can manipulate the numbers. I don't even know if the AFL do an audit anymore like they used to. All they care about is the overall numbers which look good to prospective sponsors of the AFL etc.

From what I hear that no longer applies, the min $50 spend and having to send out a membership pack.
The AFL changed the criteria in 2020 by memory or could've been last year but it's ridiculous as clubs can manipulate the numbers. I don't even know if the AFL do an audit anymore like they used to. All they care about is the overall numbers which look good to prospective sponsors of the AFL etc.
carltoon would be minus 10-20k last year and this year if the old rules where they dont count freebies still applied

they'd be on 70k now without the freebies

Feck 'em...what's the point being the biggest when you treated like sheet...
we should refund 100k memberships so the afl cant give the money to minnows like melbourne, norf and footscray

Can you imagine EPL big clubs looking after minnows 😂 would be riots from fans in the streets
we should own a % of the other clubs if we are going to prop them up

afl is run like mafia

Wouldn’t surprise

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Membership question

I am an interstate member and usually receive all my barcodes to purchase tickets. This time, I have only received the one via email. Anyone know where I can find the rest? The digital card option in the app doesn't even show the Gold Coast game as an option.

how the hell did pies not get 100k after they won the flag in 2010 and made the granny in 2011, also made the granny in 2018 and prelim in 19 and still couldnt get close

a gf appearance and a prelim loss is like a dynasty for them

how the hell did pies not get 100k after they won the flag in 2010 and made the granny in 2011, also made the granny in 2018 and prelim in 19 and still couldnt get close

a gf appearance and a prelim loss is like a dynasty for them
They've been handing out free memberships for a few years and still nowhere near 100k and that with Eddie no doubt loading up on memberships to hand out to his corporate buddies, minnows are minnows.

Membership question

I am an interstate member and usually receive all my barcodes to purchase tickets. This time, I have only received the one via email. Anyone know where I can find the rest? The digital card option in the app doesn't even show the Gold Coast game as an option.

Contact the membership dept, they will help with this.
PH: 1300 742 466
Email: membership@richmondfc.com.au

Remove this Banner Ad

Back