Mar 22, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
As of 18/11/21
Members: 67,062

member 2022.jpg

Last edited:
I don't know where this goes so I'm posting it here - the membership website is APPALLING. It takes forever to load (when it does load), and the design is so clunky - there's pages that look like they were literally made in Microsoft Frontpage circa 1998. Not sure whether Ticketmaster or the club are to blame but it's an embarrassment. Is this some retention strategy to make it impossible to actually do anything with your membership?

biaseddustyfan

|17🏆|18🏆|19🏆|20🏆|21🏆|22🏆|23🏆|24🏆|25🏆|
May 15, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Dusty
I don't know where this goes so I'm posting it here - the membership website is APPALLING. It takes forever to load (when it does load), and the design is so clunky - there's pages that look like they were literally made in Microsoft Frontpage circa 1998. Not sure whether Ticketmaster or the club are to blame but it's an embarrassment. Is this some retention strategy to make it impossible to actually do anything with your membership?

absolute trash. never been able to change my email to my new one. in fact it has given me two different account numbers for some reason after trying to do it. but either way it shows my old email in the settings. now when i try to do it i just get errors. and yeah it reminds me of the ol' dial-up internet days when logging in

AstuteTiger

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 22, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
absolute trash. never been able to change my email to my new one. in fact it has given me two different account numbers for some reason after trying to do it. but either way it shows my old email in the settings. now when i try to do it i just get errors. and yeah it reminds me of the ol' dial-up internet days when logging in

Please call or email the membership dept so they can help to rectify the issue.

P: 1300 742 466
E:
membership@richmondfc.com.au

Aug 30, 2011
kensington
AFL Club
Richmond

It’s the same for most clubs. The websites seem to be a template they probably got a work placement kid to make. All the clubs just change of few pictures to make it their “own”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aug 25, 2007
Geelong
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond VFL
Does anyone know what’s happening with reserved seats , my card had no seat details written on it , I’m assuming we get access to a section, if I get a chance I’ll phone up unless anyone’s here can explain

I think it’s going to be digital membership cards from now on, the physical card is basically a souvenir, that’s why you can opt out to not receive one.
I just looked on my richmond membership account and it said 2022 membership barcode and details will be up soon.

Oct 29, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Collingwood supporters 2018,2019,2020,2021 - "Richmonds membership numbers will all drop off once they dont win a couple of flags. Their supporters are bandwagoners."

Nek minut.....

Richmond memberships 2 Dec 2021 - 72,261 (+5,000 on this time last year).
Collingwood memberships 7 Dec 2021 - 45092. (>10000 down on the same time last year).

Tigers walk the talk, and Pies fans talk then walk.

Back