Richmond membership tally 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Was told by the Membership Department that the AFL hadn't sent them any of the Richmond AFL Membership club support stuff so there's probably a few thousand of those still to add on.
AFL membership is not all auto renewal. Many club support members do not renew until late Jan / Feb. I am one who just renewed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It would be strange if we did not set a new record this year, arguably our team for 2023 is the best we have had in the past 10 years. As I go through our list I have to catch my breath, its frighteningly good on paper.

In 2022 we were a fit Dusty away (a goal a game) away from finishing 3 games clear on top (not that that went well for us in 2018 lol)

It would be strange if we did not set a new record this year, arguably our team for 2023 is the best we have had in the past 10 years. As I go through our list I have to catch my breath, its frighteningly good on paper.

In 2022 we were a fit Dusty away (a goal a game) away from finishing 3 games clear on top (not that that went well for us in 2018 lol)
we will miss the 8

we will miss the 8
R And R Wow GIF
Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

Angry White Woman GIF

Only 1,000 more than what Hawthorn got all of 2022.

However, Carlton are 71,085 and Essendon are 57,925. Maybe the interest rates rises are starting to hit consumers lol
carltoon that counts buy one get 3 free memberships in their tally

Remove this Banner Ad

Back