Richmond: Minnow club status confirmed

Remove this Banner Ad

kreuze_missile

Brownlow Medallist
Suspended
Jun 9, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Traditional Big 4 clubs don't get fixtured to play at the Geelong cesspool.

Unfortunately trading in those GWS duds and the Dimma departure has rendered you 100% irrelevant.

Mark Saturday 1st June 2024 in your calendar Tugger fans - you and the handbaggers can battle it out for the #1 pick at Kardina Park.

Essendon hasn't won a final in 29371497124 days and they still get to play Geelong on the MCG.

Minnow status confirmed. Bottom 4 finish locked in. Rabble.

:$:$:$:$

Unfortunately trading in those GWS duds and the Dimma departure has rendered you 100% irrelevant.

Mark Saturday 1st June 2024 in your calendar Tugger fans - you and the handbaggers can battle it out for the #1 pick at Kardina Park.

Minnow status confirmed. Bottom 4 finish locked in.

Geelong is doing it tough so were happy we can help out, its a bit of a payback for them helping us win 3 flags in 4 years, similar to what we did by propping up Carlton's attendance numbers in round one for all those spoon years while their fairweather supporters were no shows, happy we can be of help.

I don't mind the trip to Geelong. It cost 10 dollars for an all day ticket on the train, station is right at the ground.

Have a few drinks at St Mary's there and then wonder across to the main ground.

It's not a bad day/night out.

Essendon hasn't won a final in 29371497124 days and they still get to play Geelong on the MCG.

Check out this blow in, i haven't seen him since his tankers were sent packing in the prelims.:$

30 years of failure what a club!:poo:

Racist lol.

You really have gone senile haven't you grandpa. Two quid short of the full pound these days
Misogynist and a racist and a drunken abuser all in a nutshell.

Btw you're in the same age group as me grandpa!:)

Adulthood is usually divided into several periods: young or early adulthood (approximately aged 20–39), middle adulthood (40–59)

Last edited:
Misogynist and a racist and a drunken abuser all in a nutshell.

If what you accuse of me of being was actually true, I would have been perma banned her long ago.

Also you are still the first and only poster here that has been perma banned cause some courageous person from Ballarat paid 2000 k to Chief to have your previous account canned.

Regardless, I don't think you are a bad person or poster (some of the time), I do think you probably take the bay way top seriously (as do I admittedly sometimes)

We all have to be able to take the piss out of ourselves and not take ourselves so seriously, if you do that, you just make yourself an even bigger target for trolls/posters you dislike

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If what you accuse of me of being was actually true, I would have been perma banned her long ago.

Also you are still the first and only poster here that has been perma banned cause some courageous person from Ballarat paid 2000 k to Chief to have your previous account canned.

Regardless, I don't think you are a bad person or poster (some of the time), I do think you probably take the bay way top seriously (as do I admittedly sometimes)

We all have to be able to take the piss out of ourselves and not take ourselves so seriously, if you do that, you just make yourself an even bigger target for trolls/posters you dislike
Unfortunately you are one who doesn't know how to banter anymore, it all comes down to your constant sooking about peoples posting yet you don't look at your own backyard first and also the person you claim payed for my ban cannot afford to even buy regular meals and i hear is big in credit debt so i doubt this person paid the boss 3k to have me removed.

Minnows only.
Aints v Tuggers play here 😂😂

View attachment 1853937
We all must sacrifice for the competition to grow in the bumkin areas, both clubs need a good pat on the back for being so selfless.

Ken Jeong Thank You GIF by The Masked Singer

From a team that loves a gws dud more than most

Lol. Penor frontal lobe protuberance...

Essendrug came to the ground that eats visitors this very year for a pumping. And R4peTank still come on down. So we'll see you soon chubbo. Not this year, but soon, and you know it.

Lol. Penor frontal lobe protuberance...

Essendrug came to the ground that eats visitors this very year for a pumping. And R4peTank still come on down. So we'll see you soon chubbo. Not this year, but soon, and you know it.

We beat you down at the Cattery a few years ago when we were still shite and Teague was coach :)

I have no issues playing down at Geelong

We beat you down at the Cattery a few years ago when we were still shite and Teague was coach :)

I have no issues playing down at Geelong
Your feelings are irrelevant, your acquiescence is irrelevant, you will be assimilated, resistance is futile

Until they put an extra level on those s**t new stands your povo club is building at that "boutique" excuse of an oval we won't be seen anywhere near that shithole of a town.

Look forward to seeing hamstrings dangerfraud hobble his way around the G twice next year.

What a *in joke of a club :$:$:$:$:$

Until they put an extra level on those s**t new stands your povo club is building at that "boutique" excuse of an oval we won't be seen anywhere near that shithole of a town.

Look forward to seeing hamstrings dangerfraud hobble his way around the G twice next year.

What a *in joke of a club :$:$:$:$:$
Blues have their best season since 1995 and here you are trying to tell us you wouldn't be creaming yourself if you had Geelong's record the past 15 years LOL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back