Matthew Richardson
Nathan Brown
Joel Bowden
Ben Holland
Dean Solomon
Brad Ottens
Phillip Matera

I guess Richmond don’t believe in any form of stability with players
But it’s fun watching how desperate they are, to look as if they are being proactive and following some sort of plan.

Watch it blow up in their faces.

The amount of back stabbing there will be rife as well

Originally posted by The Clokes
all these player are leaving or coming to Richmond

Dean Cox
Matthew Richardson
Nathan Brown
Joel Bowden
Ben Holland
Dean Solomon
Brad Ottens

But it’s fun watching how desperate they are, to look as if they are being proactive and following some sort of plan.

Hey Clokey, all week you have focused on Richmonds recruiting strategy... either you are a closet Richmond fan or Christ you are one jealous prick.

wat has happened to richmond!! they are going absolutely feral. they are linked to like every player that looks like being traded.
And then their president comes out and says ...oh were not going to trade richo..ottens...bowden??!!!? WTF is he on.
I bet in 2 years time (if they do get Brown and Solly) they will be done for salery cap breaches - this reminds me a little of Melbourne and Jeff White- no1 could believe that they could pay him that much legally .......and the sceptics were right.

Apparently they have made a huge play for phil matera aswell!!!!!

I agree with clokey, for once..

Richmond has lost the plot, this will all blow up in thier faces in a couple of years..

They are the laughing stock of the AFL..

The thing is, they are not relly improving their list..

And they are maxing out their cap space on SOLOMON, AND BROWN??

Both good players, and I respect Solomon, alot.. But 1.6mil??

OH DEAR!!!

Originally posted by The Clokes
all these player are leaving or coming to Richmond

Dean Cox
Matthew Richardson
Nathan Brown
Joel Bowden
Ben Holland
Dean Solomon
Brad Ottens
Phillip Matera

You forgot to include:

David Wirrapunda
Shane Morrison
Heath Black
Guerra
Mark Alvey
Mark Chaffey
David Rodan
Greg Tivendale
Ray Hall
Greg Stafford
:D

All these players linked with Richmond - it's very Collingwood-esque.

And how many players linked with the Pies actually ended up there?

I agree Clokey. Will blow up in their faces soon. All of today I am copping "just cos we're gettin Solomon and Brown & youre ova the salary cap and cant afford him cos youre a cheating club."

This typifies the intelligence of a Richmond fan

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by Nic
All these players linked with Richmond - it's very Collingwood-esque.

And how many players linked with the Pies actually ended up there?
that was going to be my reply:D the last thing pies supporters should be doing is bringing up a BIG FISH has landed topic:D

cheers!

Originally posted by bozza
I agree Clokey. Will blow up in their faces soon. All of today I am copping "just cos we're gettin Solomon and Brown & youre ova the salary cap and cant afford him cos youre a cheating club."

This typifies the intelligence of a Richmond fan

Can someone give Bozza a tissue, he's giving me the sh*ts. He's whinging like an unpaid hooker!

To all you so-called experts out there, if you think Richmond has declared it's hand you have another thing coming.
Miller has been adamant all along that they can fit both Brown and Solomon in the salary cap. Who they use as bait only they know.

Miller is one cagey MF.

Originally posted by Wally Matera
Can someone give Bozza a tissue, he's giving me the sh*ts. He's whinging like an unpaid hooker!

You really should start paying them seeing it annoys you so much.

Richmond are stuffed. How they can justify paying so much money to recruits and currently listed players when they have their ONLY self made, drafted star just waiting to be snapped up by a WA side astounds me.

They should get their act together, get a recruitment team that isn't totally devoid of ability, and have a crack of buidling a richmond bred side.

Someone needs to keep Miller away from the money. I said it when he went to Punt Rd. He is manic. Throwing money at very deep problems doesn't solve anything.

Better still, how about spending some cash on a coach that isn't a bumbling fool?

NORTHBHOY

What about:

Coughlan
Tivendale
Zantuck
Newman
A.Kellaway
Ottens
Richardson
Rogers
Campbell
Krakouer
Rodan

All grown by the Tigers

Think b4 you put your foot in your mouth.

Originally posted by NorthBhoy
Richmond are stuffed. How they can justify paying so much money to recruits and currently listed players when they have their ONLY self made, drafted star just waiting to be snapped up by a WA side astounds me.

As much as it is stunning what they are SUPPOSEDLY spending on Brown etc - Coghlan will stay. Signed again, and has been very public in support for RFC. Poor bastard.

Originally posted by Kristof
As much as it is stunning what they are SUPPOSEDLY spending on Brown etc - Coghlan will stay. Signed again, and has been very public in support for RFC. Poor bastard.

They don't deserve him.

On attitude, love of the club and probably even output these days, no person at Richmond, off field or on it should be payed more than Mark Coughlan.

Especially not some blow ins from other clubs with big wallets looking to make them bigger.

Originally posted by NorthBhoy
They don't deserve him.

On attitude, love of the club and probably even output these days, no person at Richmond, off field or on it should be payed more than Mark Coughlan.

Especially not some blow ins from other clubs with big wallets looking to make them bigger.

Funny thing about Richmond - they've always had the occasional player that supporters of other clubs really liked.

As compared to players at other clubs that THEY really liked.

clokey

Hey clokey, and I bet you were laughing when richmond decided to draft mark coghlan instead of Jason Cloke hey??? Who's laughing now?? Coghlans' 16 brownlow votes in a side that only won 7 games and a club champion medal in a year and a half of football seems to make Jason cloke a bit of a hack. :cool:

I don't think Ottens has ever been seriously talked about as a trade. Just because some people mention his name doesn't mean that he is anywhere close to being traded. Do the words "snowflake's chance in hell" mean anything to ya?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back