News RICHMOND PARTNER WITH PUMA - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm going by all the other clubs which have pretty much released images of players on Day 1 of preseason in the new gear.

Our players due back on Monday.
should have new singlets, t shirts, shorts and hats for first day of training but I reckon the jumper will be online this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

when the club photoshops , it actually looks the perfect yellow

images

when they dont photoshop it , looks complete crap. whoever prefers the bottom shade over the top one probably still wears fluro 90s hypercolour t shirts

2166C1AD-0BB4-4C32-8E02-BCC667BB35CE.jpeg

when the club photoshops , it actually looks the perfect yellow

images

when they dont photoshop it , looks complete crap. whoever prefers the bottom shade over the top one probably still wears fluro 90s hypercolour t shirts

2018-Social-graphic---ANZAC-Guernsey-Launch.jpg
Haven't won a flag in orange since 1980, premiership yellow for me.

Haven't won a flag in orange since 1980, premiership yellow for me.
orange lol, its photoshopped by the club to appear yellow and not fluro . u see the pic that is left untouched, not yellow

this is orange

AAFAFA02-012D-43C3-81D7-20C77C5E08FE.jpeg

this is real yellow (but its photoshoped cos it doesnt look like this untouched)

7FD61C81-29F4-44CA-8411-64FE816A8482.jpeg

and lastly.... this is bullshit

A7723A2D-E4C2-4F41-B20B-E73F2B3163F0.jpeg

Photos make the yellow look s**t, looks almost like the top one IRL anyway.
bullshit, on a cloudy day or at night games at the G it looks fluro like cotch’s pic. Dont worry about all the campaigners sitting on their couch at home who have their tv’s colour set to 99 and are watching an illusion

Can't argue with this.

Spot on.
somebody finally gets it

the solution is a small one, slighlty deeper yellow to remove any fluro nasties that are visible on a cloudy day or a night game. it will still be the same vibrant yellow, it just wont appear fluro anywhere

and 90% of the sheep wouldnt notice anyway. I want my jumper to look yellow in all light, not just on a sunny day

Remove this Banner Ad

Back